Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SPL trophy in Tesco Dingwall today!!
A wee bit late in the day but the SPL trophy is currently on show in Tesco Dingwall where you have an opportunity to get your photo taken with it.
Paul Lawson and Rocco Quinn will be in attendance from 1pm til 2pm so you can get autographs and photos from them as well.
There is also a signed County shirt and ball up for grabs in a raffle draw.

I've heard it is not a real SPL Trophy, DNA tests would likely confirm it is from Ascot or the likes.

How many club points would you get if you buy Lawson and Quinn, any 2 for 1 deals??

Feck I must be bored or something.

(04-04-2013, 01:38 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: I've heard it is not a real SPL Trophy, DNA tests would likely confirm it is from Ascot or the likes.

How many club points would you get if you buy Lawson and Quinn, any 2 for 1 deals??

Feck I must be bored or something.

Definetly the real thing, I got confirmation from a reliable source, got my picture with the lads and all was great fun!
I know where ma heart lies... I'm goin back tae Dingwall Wink

I seen it was surrounded with coca cola merchandise!

New sponsor?

Yes coke are the new sponsor of the premier league. Clydesdale are skint
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

This was so poorly advertised around the town

(04-05-2013, 11:10 AM)stirlingshire_staggie Wrote: Yes coke are the new sponsor of the premier league. Clydesdale are skint

So the SPL big wigs sayign they need change to encourage a new sponsor is a pile of lies !

(04-04-2013, 07:27 PM)thejailender Wrote: I seen it was surrounded with coca cola merchandise!

New sponsor?

Sure it wasn't in the soft drinks aisle? Wink

Coca Cola would be a great sponsor for the new set league set up. They could issue a special 42 can multipack which splits easily into 12-12-18, or 8-8-8-18 depending on the time of the season.

Missed the trophy, I was away on holidays...gutted
There's a fine line between genius and insanity