Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
County v Jambos
I see, did not realise he was on about the old pitch, thought it was a comparison to other grounds. However with his choice of words he is surely suggesting Hearts "We have seen games....." etc. Hearts of course have not been to County under him, or anytime recently. That does not make much sense to be honest as surly if we was talking about teams he has previously managed he would say "I have seen games....." bla bla?

(12-31-2012, 02:52 PM)thejailender Wrote: Why should the SPL or anyone else for that, cover the cost of their overnight stay.
They chose to travel up the night before! Which given the financial problems Hearts have I was surprised they could afford that in the first place!

Kingsmills Hotel no less! Thought the travelodge would be more to their budget.

(12-31-2012, 07:25 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Kingsmills Hotel no less! Thought the travelodge would be more to their budget.

I know that if I was a Jambo who had recently ploughed a chunk of my savings into the club I would be livid that they stayed in a hotel overnight. They still haven't learned the lesson of cutting your cloth. Once half of their squad is sold, watch them join us in the dogfight.

(12-31-2012, 11:09 AM)theweehighlander Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 10:31 AM)Slatefordstag Wrote: Hearts looking for compo because they can't handle a 3hr bus journey before a game!

Now I stay in a lot of hotels for work, and I'm pretty sure very single one of them charges you the full amount if you cancel less than 24hrs before arrival.

So basically Hearts wanted us to call off the game on Friday before 3pm.

http://m.scotsman.com/sport/football/top...-1-2712522

Roy has already offered free buses for the fans which is more than our Central based fans get.

If this goes through then I say we Boycott the next game at tynie. £25 x 300 is way more than £4000 (its 7500).

That might make them think twice given Hearts current situation

If they were that cash strapped then they wouldnt/shouldnt of stayed overnight. Its only 3 hours, this is typical from the Central Belt, think they are driving to the sodding Arctic Circle

This is pretty much part of the reason they are cash strapped....any normal team would look at the finances and say we can't afford the hotel and all the expenses that go with it, let's just drive up early...bloody idiots....

(12-31-2012, 02:52 PM)thejailender Wrote: Why should the SPL or anyone else for that, cover the cost of their overnight stay.
They chose to travel up the night before! Which given the financial problems Hearts have I was surprised they could afford that in the first place!

Does anyone know what hotel they stayed in? Was it the premier inn..? Or the kings mills.....

(12-31-2012, 07:25 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote:

Kingsmills Hotel no less! Thought the travelodge would be more to their budget.

I should have read the rest of thread before asking....so hearts are in financial trouble....but not so much that they can still afford one of the most expensive hotels in Inverness.....disgraceful, taking their fans for fools......asking for money on one hand and spending it on hotels like this on the other.....
There's a fine line between genius and insanity