Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Ross County on the TV
As we already know County v Celtic will be live on ESPN and every sunday night we'll see a brief couple of minutes of highlights, but i've also noticed on the SPL website(on the fixture list) it looks as though our game against Aberdeen next saturday will be the delayed broadcast.
Will be able to record and keep our 1st away win in the SPLTongue

Where do they show a delayed broadcast? - is that on ESPN or the BBC Alba showing at 6pm?

I've been going through my sky+ to make sure i have the highlights recorded. BBC2 @10pm on Sunday btw, plus BBC Alba have a 6pm game (not sure who though).

When do sky show a highlights package?

Can't remember what day but its called SPL Round Up. Half hour show, check your sky tv guide. Will need to remember the game next week on Alba. Wish I could stuck in at school when we had gaelic lessons Sad

Sky Sports have a program tomorrow afternoon with a highlights package. can't remember what time though.
Also the BBC website will have highlights at 6pm every Sunday evening, and then the highlights show again later that evening.

Gone are the days of watching a 2 min clip on the SFL website!

(08-04-2012, 09:55 AM)County73 Wrote: Gone are the days of watching a 2 min clip on the SFL website!

Now we will get a 90 second clip on Sportscene (unless we are playing Celtic that is).

(08-04-2012, 11:17 AM)Five Minutes from the Ground Wrote:
(08-04-2012, 09:55 AM)County73 Wrote: Gone are the days of watching a 2 min clip on the SFL website!

Now we will get a 90 second clip on Sportscene (unless we are playing Celtic that is).

I apologise to the BBC. I was wrong. We got a 103 second clip.

Anyone notice they used our old badge? Shocking!

The delayed broadcast is on BBC Alba. This week's game is Aberdeen V County Smile

I was on the BBC highlights, far from impressed, it was such unflattering angle Sad

(08-06-2012, 12:19 PM)theweehighlander Wrote: Anyone notice they used our old badge? Shocking!

I was thinking that while watching it.

The celtic game is on sky it must be on both sky an espn

the full game against aberdeen on alba at 6 on sat nite so recording that so a couple o days to learn galic lol

(08-08-2012, 12:04 AM)foddertystaggie Wrote: the full game against aberdeen on alba at 6 on sat nite so recording that so a couple o days to learn galic lol

What's the gaelic for: "Tokely, 3-0"

(08-08-2012, 02:25 AM)Five Minutes from the Ground Wrote:
(08-08-2012, 12:04 AM)foddertystaggie Wrote: the full game against aberdeen on alba at 6 on sat nite so recording that so a couple o days to learn galic lol

Tokely, "Tri" - 0 (no idea what Nil is Tongue)

(08-08-2012, 09:50 AM)theweehighlander Wrote:
(08-08-2012, 02:25 AM)Five Minutes from the Ground Wrote:

Tokely, "Tri" - 0 (no idea what Nil is Tongue)

"neonaidh", pronounced neeyon-ee Smile

Sheep is "caora", which I'm sure will come in useful too.

I was going to watch this game on alba tomorrow morning, but spotted it's being streamed live on aberdeen's (sleezy sounding) "red TV" for 7 quid if you're overseas. A little heads up for anyone else overseas keen to watch it live!

(08-11-2012, 02:30 PM)RCR Wrote: I was going to watch this game on alba tomorrow morning, but spotted it's being streamed live on aberdeen's (sleezy sounding) "red TV" for 7 quid if you're overseas. A little heads up for anyone else overseas keen to watch it live!
Free live stream here......
http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/134984/1...ounty.html

(08-11-2012, 03:56 PM)Emirati Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 02:30 PM)RCR Wrote: I was going to watch this game on alba tomorrow morning, but spotted it's being streamed live on aberdeen's (sleezy sounding) "red TV" for 7 quid if you're overseas. A little heads up for anyone else overseas keen to watch it live!
Free live stream here......
http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/134984/1...ounty.html

I'd rather pay 7 pounds for it and keep the service running

Besides that, I used a dodgy stream for the cup game against Dundee Utd the year before last, and it cut off about 30 seconds before our equaliser. Never again.