Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello Marcopenta and Staggeroos
I'm guessing that most folk on here are going to today's game so it's going to be pretty quiet on here between 2pm and whenever methinks.
So this is a big hello to all the Staggies that can't be here today because of where they live/work(and those on a mates stag do)
Hopefully they'll be plenty of video footage taken today and uploaded so you'll be able to see the trophy presentation and get a taste of the day.

Ooh to, Ooh to be, Ooh to be a STAGGIE!!

I'll not be at the game but will be keeping an eye on all the updates including this site.
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

Absolutely gutted to not be there today - wearing my strip with pride though. Fingers crossed everyone will be videoing for prosperity!

I'm just waiting to watch the videos of party and goal festival ....

Wish I was there, look forward to the vids!

Didn't miss much. Was boring. Dull game. Poor crowd. No-one singing. Got the trophy in the dressing room afterwards. Everyone left the ground straight after the final whistle. Players got a bus home. Angel

(04-28-2012, 06:43 PM)Five Minutes from the Ground Wrote: Didn't miss much. Was boring. Dull game. Poor crowd. No-one singing. Got the trophy in the dressing room afterwards. Everyone left the ground straight after the final whistle. Players got a bus home. Angel

Are you Billy Reid?

From what I have heard/seen you must have been at Firhill rather than Victoria P!

(04-28-2012, 07:11 PM)peterkinboy Wrote:
(04-28-2012, 06:43 PM)Five Minutes from the Ground Wrote: Didn't miss much. Was boring. Dull game. Poor crowd. No-one singing. Got the trophy in the dressing room afterwards. Everyone left the ground straight after the final whistle. Players got a bus home. Angel

Are you Billy Reid?

From what I have heard/seen you must have been at Firhill rather than Victoria P!

Was just trying to make those who were not there feel a bit better.

It was bloody fantastically tremendously brilliantly fabulous, all day.

(04-28-2012, 07:16 PM)Five Minutes from the Ground Wrote:
(04-28-2012, 07:11 PM)peterkinboy Wrote:

Are you Billy Reid?

Was just trying to make those who were not there feel a bit better.

It was bloody fantastically tremendously brilliantly fabulous, all day.

That's better!

Good point well made.
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager