Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Covid-19
A number of players and coaches have tested positive for covid-19 today and the club has suspended all football operations for 10 days.
Get well soon guys and hopefully they all get through it ok with no lasting effects.

Well that’s come at an unfortunate time

(07-06-2021, 11:59 AM)Westhillstaggies Wrote: A number of players and coaches have tested positive for covid-19 today and the club has suspended all football operations for 19 days.
Get well soon guys and hopefully they all get through it ok with no lasting effects.

If it is indeed 19 days, then our league cup campaign is out the window. We'd be going into the St Johnstone fixture with the game against Elgin as our only warm up.

ShawIsDynamite Wrote:If it is indeed 19 days, then our league cup campaign is out the window. We'd be going into the St Johnstone fixture with the game against Elgin as our only warm up.

10 days, not 19, sausage fingers on my behalf, my apologies.

Bad blow during the preseason preparation, hopefully it will end soon

ps: I don't know if there is a section to introduce yourself, I am a new user and I write from Naples (Italy), greetings to all I am happy to be here, sorry in advance if I sometimes write wrong Smile

Forza Staggies!

Welcome to OTB, I'm rather new here too but I'm fairly local, as I live in Inverness.

If you're a County fan and like fan forums like this, also try pie & Bovril too https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index...l-chatter/

I love your part of the world, Naples, Sorrento and the Amalfi coast beautiful, and somewhere where I'll be heading back to once the world allows us again. I hope you're local lad Lorenzo Insigne can win the Euro's on Sunday!

Surprised to see that Elgin are playing another game tonight, given that is the most likely source of where county players picked it up, it will be interesting to see if their opponents tonight start getting cases in 3-4 days time.

Very unfortunate that this has taken place. I really fancied us for a half decent cup run. Pre-season is now totally disrupted. Anyone ITK if we can muster a team to play Forfar rather than forfeit the points?

I'm quite concerned about a few aspects of this. Obviously the disruption to preseason effects the jelling of the new players & coaches. There's also players fitness going into the new season.

I'm also hoping that Malky and/or Don are well enough to continue signing up the players that have been earmarked. There's a lot of questions, that I'm sure the club are trying to get answers to themselves.

(07-07-2021, 07:31 AM)Deke Slayton Wrote: Very unfortunate that this has taken place. I really fancied us for a half decent cup run.  Pre-season is now totally disrupted. Anyone ITK if we can muster a team to play Forfar rather than forfeit the points?

hopefully a team of new signings  Big Grin

(07-06-2021, 05:07 PM)Sensible Soccer Wrote: Welcome to OTB, I'm rather new here too but I'm fairly local, as I live in Inverness.

If you're a County fan and like fan forums like this, also try pie & Bovril too https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index...l-chatter/

I love your part of the world, Naples, Sorrento and the Amalfi coast beautiful, and somewhere where I'll be heading back to once the world allows us again. I hope you're local lad Lorenzo Insigne can win the Euro's on Sunday!
Thanks for your nice words, on Sunday we hope to inflict a displeasure on the english, hoping for fair arbitrage.

Malkkky suffers his first loss as Ross County manager.

The match against Forfar Athletic has been canceled

https://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk...9-update-2

Sucks but figured it was happening. Pre-season and the league cup are now scudded.

(07-06-2021, 04:22 PM)County Nap Wrote: Bad blow during the preseason preparation, hopefully it will end soon

ps: I don't know if there is a section to introduce yourself, I am a new user and I write from Naples (Italy), greetings to all I am happy to be here, sorry in advance if I sometimes write wrong Smile

Forza Staggies!
Welcome to OTB !
Yes ,pre season is now seriously disrupted.
Never mind, we will have to follow the guidelines.
Good luck on Sunday, I hope Italy make me very happy by winning Euro 2020 Big Grin

(07-08-2021, 08:45 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Welcome to OTB !
Good luck on Sunday, I hope Italy make me very happy by winning Euro 2020 Big Grin

Tut-Tut.
Tat-Tat.
Tattie.
We should be supporting our close neighbours and dear friends. Tongue

MOGO Wrote:Tut-Tut.
Tat-Tat.
Tattie.

No Tattie!
Before you respond.
This does not apply to supporting our neighbours S O K B

(07-08-2021, 11:29 PM)MOGO Wrote: Tut-Tut.
Tat-Tat.
Tattie.

Aye, that'll be right. C'mon Italy........
I've supported 6 different teams so far at these championships and I'm yet to support the winning side....... lucky number 7 please! 

Forza Italia!!!!!!

jamiepscot Wrote:Aye, that'll be right. C'mon Italy........
I've supported 6 different teams so far at these championships and I'm yet to support the winning side....... lucky number 7 please! 

Forza Italia!!!!!!

Aye! That will be right.
C'mon England.

tattiedave Wrote:Welcome to OTB !

Coincidental timing for an Italian Supporter to join the Covid Forum!
Best of luck to England!

(07-08-2021, 11:29 PM)MOGO Wrote: Tut-Tut.
Tat-Tat.
Tattie.
Haha, MOGO on the wind up as per usual,  Big Grin