Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Saint Mirren Wednesday 21st April 21
Someone hast kick it off.
All I can say is 3 points for County please.

Will St. Mirren rest some players with their cup game looming?

They're clearly a better first 11 than we are, but if they use fringe players you just know Lee Erwin is going to score.

I'll say 2-1 to County.

I still wonder what happened for Marcus Fraser to go so overboard in his celebrations when he scored against us, hope he has no cause to do it again on Wednesday.

Let’s face it ... even a mediocre bottom-six side like St. Mirren will score against us. Good news is we’ll stick 3 or 4 past them. A more than welcome three points for the Staggies. COYS

Really looking forward to this after my night shifts.

COYS Wink

Any win please county , similar team to killie game aswell

(04-19-2021, 11:02 PM)sheltie79 Wrote: Really looking forward to this after my night shifts.

COYS Wink
I will watch it from behind the settee .

(04-20-2021, 06:53 PM)tattiedave Wrote: I will watch it from behind the settee .

Don’t try and watch it from under a bonnet.
When the County score, we don’t want you banging your head.
3 points for County please.

(04-20-2021, 10:27 PM)MOGO Wrote: Don’t try and watch it from under a bonnet.
When the County score, we don’t want you banging your head.
3 points for County please.
I will take a few bumps on my head if they equate to County goals Big Grin

(04-21-2021, 07:18 AM)tattiedave Wrote: I will take a few bumps on my head if they equate to County goals Big Grin

Get your head out from under that bonnet.
Remember! If it’s an oil filter and oil change, that’s a half hour ticket.
Get in there!

Tattie!

Hope your watching, not hiding.
Sofa! I nearly fell off the chair.
You managed to get your name on TV
Hopefully, Henry, Ricky, Ali, George are all watching.
Goodwin is keeping the seats warm.

Back to the football, doing ok, just have to keep the concentration going, no lapses.

(04-21-2021, 07:18 AM)tattiedave Wrote: I will take a few bumps on my head if they equate to County goals Big Grin

Oh dear!
We do need more County goals now.
COYS
Thought we were doing OK, then a lapse.

Bumpty, bumpty, bumpty, bump bump.

Oh dear, oh dear.
Perfectly described Saint Mirren goals.
Simplicity.
Why do County make it so difficult?

Lucky to survive last year, we are deservedly going down this season.

McGregor needs to stop the boys club mentality and employ outwith his phone contacts.

The way I see it is simple. Hughes is a liability and our squad isn't good enough.
He changed the formation and we totally lost control of the midfield and the ball tonight. It was all St Mirren after that. He's a liability. Our players aren't good enough. It has to be kept simple for them and he chops and changes things constantly. You can see that half of them are lost and don't know what they're doing!

That’s the poorest County team in the last 15+ years. We are not even an acceptable Championship team. We are deservedly going down and need a clear out . Charles Cook must have been signed on the strength of a YouTube video . What scout thought he is up to this level? Nothing more can be said about the defence. Yogi doesn’t know his best eleven because there isn’t a best eleven. Think this time we could be down for some time. This has been coming tbh.

Another utterly shambolic performance.
We'll even struggle to win the play off if w avoid the straight drop which is looking less likely.
All my concerns about Yogi are becoming realities.

Whilst it is always easy to criticise, considering we are a team supposedly fighting for league survival tonight we hit a new low. Effort, skill, passing, throw ins, crosses, attitude, organisation you name it was all below par we looked like a team already relegated not one trying to avoid it.
Once again very few on the pitch got pass marks and two of them got taken off and the third one limped off with hopefully not a next game missing injury.
Tactics ?
Understandably play a defensive orientated team away to Killie but why do the same at home. We should be taking the game to the opposition not trying ( without success ) to stop them playing.

Can’t see anyway out of this, I think our fate was sealed when Ross Stewart left to be honest.

Not enough heart in the squad I’m afraid. Sad but true.

(04-21-2021, 09:19 PM)MOGO Wrote: Bumpty, bumpty, bumpty, bump bump.

Oh dear, oh dear.
Perfectly described Saint Mirren goals.
Simplicity.
Why do County make it so difficult?
short answer is we are garbage and have a manager who is clueless after the first 15 minutes of the first half where we were simply over run we got into the game and played reasonably ok i think 1 change to the midfield at half time was required to inject some pace going forward and change the painfullly slow negative sideways backward  inaccurate passing on display by some again tonight 
it appears to me our managers only tactic is to sub 3 or four players at the same time simply because we got a result the first time he did it really hope he is not here next season

(04-21-2021, 10:33 PM)county AML Wrote: short answer is we are garbage and have a manager who is clueless after the first 15 minutes of the first half where we were simply over run we got into the game and played reasonably ok i think 1 change to the midfield at half time was required to inject some pace going forward and change the painfullly slow negative sideways backward  inaccurate passing on display by some again tonight 
it appears to me our managers only tactic is to sub 3 or four players at the same time simply because we got a result the first time he did it really hope he is not here next season

Yep! Have to agree on the changes.
I thought one change might have been enough.
To change three players out, just for the sake of it?
I thought Gardyne and Mackay were still doing ok.
It could be argued that Gardyne was tiring? but Mackay still looked to be full of running, in fact one of the few giving his all from the kick off, full of running, enthusiasm.
The players that came on most certainly did not improve things.

I was so disappointed, switched the game off at 2-1 down, just noticed it was 3-1, therefore I can’t comment on the third goal, but once again poor defending for the first two goals.
Just before heading to bed, bitterly disappointed, I can’t argue with some of the comments.
Massive clear out required, complete rebuilding, we have to get rid of this tip tap back, tip tap across, back nonsense.

Thought I'd posted in here, obviously not.

First goal, awful misjudgment by Tilson then lets Tait get a free run.
Second goal, Iacovitti tries to read the runner instead of dealing with it.
Third goal, Hjelde almost catches it.

The substations absolutely killed us and handed St. Mirren the game. We're running out of games and we fully deserve to be where we are.

Jordan White is not the answer up front, absolutely baffled when McKay was subbed