Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hibs v County
Can anyone tell me how to log in and watch the game.

You will need to buy a pass at : ppv.hibernianfc.co.uk

Create an account and then log in to one of the available streams. The away team video option will give you County commentary.

Brilliant result , didn’t see that coming at all , goal and assist for shaw too!

Excellent performance by the lads tonight. Tactics spot on by the guy I have never wanted for the job, keep proving me wrong please!
Thought Vigurs ran the show in midfield, lucky to stay on though. Thanks ref, it's about all you gave us.
Most important thing 3pts and off the bottom of the league.
Cherry on top, clean sheet.

(12-30-2020, 09:10 PM)Monthestaggies98 Wrote: Brilliant result , didn’t see that coming at all , goal and assist for shaw too!
All credit to County. Controlled midfield and defended well. Well done to Hughes and the players. Vigurs dicing with another red card but managed to benefit from referee leniency. Time for a dram!!

(12-30-2020, 09:28 PM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: All credit to County. Controlled midfield and defended well. Well done to Hughes and the players. Vigurs dicing with another red card but managed to benefit from referee leniency. Time for a dram!!
yes unexpected but very welcome result Hibs were not at there best tonight but after a slow start we started to look like we could compete with them and after the first goal we were the better team all over the park i am no expert but we seemed to be playing 2 0r 3 yards further forward tonight and putting pressure on our opponents defence hope for the same on Saturday

At the start of the game we again gave away soft free kicks and corners. If Hibs hadn’t been toothless in front of goal we could have been punished. We grew in confidence as the game went on especially after Paton’s fine goal. A great committed performance and more of the same on Saturday and we definitely have a chance. Despite my reservations about Tremarco stepping in at left back he was excellent. Thought Ollie Shaw led the line well and good to finally see something from Hylton.

Hibs were poor but hopefully our efforts are going to get rewards and some breaks.

Great win and must kick on. Its been there in the background for a few weeks

Just seen some hibees looking for Ross’s head. They are fourth. Madness

(12-30-2020, 09:55 PM)county AML Wrote: yes unexpected but very welcome result Hibs were not at there best tonight but after a slow start we started to look like we could compete with them and after the first goal we were the better team all over the park i am no expert but we seemed to be playing 2 0r 3 yards further forward tonight and putting pressure on our opponents defence hope for the same on Saturday
We were playing the high press and forcing Hibs to play a long ball. It worked very well. Like I said, tactically very well done by John Hughes. I'm obviously not his greatest fan bit I'm willing, actually hoping to be convinced otherwise.

Liked what I saw from Hylton today.

Also, I don't know who was supposed to be on Shaw when he scored, but Oli could have eaten a pie and still gotten the shot away in time!

(12-30-2020, 07:04 PM)lothianstag Wrote: You will need to buy a pass at : ppv.hibernianfc.co.uk

Create an account and then log in to one of the available streams. The away team video option will give you County commentary.
Managed to get it thanks,  well worth the admission! Shaky start, but what a difference getting the first goal made. Laidlaw didn’t have much to do after the first 15mins. Hylton impressed with his pace.Liked how we kept two players up top when we were defending corner kicks,  meant the ball wasn’t coming straight back and it got us up the park.
Big game on Saturday again, hopefully we can build on last nights result.

(12-31-2020, 04:29 AM)StatesideStaggie Wrote: Liked what I saw from Hylton today.

Also, I don't know who was supposed to be on Shaw when he scored, but Oli could have eaten a pie and still gotten the shot away in time!

1. Yes, Hylton played well.
2. Zonal marking?