Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hearts at Home 3/12/16
Fabulous match and we so deserved the draw. Hearts keeper had some amazing saves. Got nothing from the referee and linesmen until the penalty. After Hearts scored their second goal there was an incredible amount of time wasting with their trainer on at least three times in quick succession. Think they have done away with the screen showing added minutes so could not say how much additional time was played but suspect it was a lot. Finally great penalty save from Fox diving low to his right. Place was then in uproar!

Delighted with a point, I thought it could have easily been a very different scoreline when you consider Hearts conceding a very avoidable penalty, Johnson missing an open goal after robbing Fox of the ball and the penalty miss.

We played really well for 60 minutes, then got very leggy and conceded two quick goals during that period. Can't believe the difference in centre midfield from a month ago, very impressed with Chow & Routis again.

Davies & McEveley are great when the game is in front of them, but the moment the ball goes behind them, its a completely different story - neither look comfortable at all.

Entertaining game, most enjoyable to watch this season. Plenty of action and excitement.
From my seat it looked a stone wall penalty at the end and I thought we had blown it it, but what a save by Fox.

Both keepers deserve praise as they kept their respective sides in it.

Only criticism I have is we must convert more of the chances we create. It cost us last week and almost again this week.

Well done to the team.
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN

(12-03-2016, 06:06 PM)Despot Wrote: Hearts missed an injury time penalty.

2-2 it has finished.

Not a miss, fabulous save by Fox!

Outstanding performance from the boys today I think we should have won the game I think the best players for me were Jay Foxy and Boycie I would say next week is a huge game

We certainly got our money's worth today. If Fox hadn't saved the last minute penalty it would have been rough justice on us.
They had a lot of possession at times but didn't create as many chances as we did. Their keeper kept them in the game with the double save from Gardyne and a header from Boyce.

What was Schalk doing going down looking for a penalty when he could have gone on and maybe scored?

Very entertaining game and a draw was probably a fair result though we could have won it.

Hearts second best team in in Scotland?
Wow, let's get serious, they are a despicable shambolic bunch of cheating CON MEN.
I have never been so disgusted in my life watching a game of football, it was embarrassing to watch them.
Honestly on the verge of alking out, and that CLOWNS running the lines, and that total EEJIT in the middle never helped
If that is the standard of top Scottish football an refereeing then we have no chance.
Immoral Cow Den Bender

(12-04-2016, 01:32 AM)Cit Reath Wrote: Hearts second best team in in Scotland?
Wow, let's get serious, they are a despicable shambolic bunch of cheating CON MEN.
I have never been so disgusted in my life watching  a game of football, it was embarrassing to watch them.
Honestly on the verge of alking out, and that CLOWNS running the lines, and that total EEJIT in the middle never helped
If that is the standard of top Scottish football an refereeing then we have no chance.

Hearts are a good team,but it's not new to see them going down and breaking up play when they are in front.I first saw them doing it the season they were relegated,Paterson the worst culprit.
But if we are seeing it ,the Scottish referees must see it, and they still allow it. 
Yesterday when Rossi ,I think,was going to be subbed,he suddenly went down,and it then took about 3 mins for him to go off.
No one went down injured after we equalised,and the flip side of it all ,their time wasting resulted in an additional 5/6 minutes that they nearly benefitted on with the late penalty.

Proud of the boys yesterday. A great performance by the team. Well done.
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager

I was back in the country but missed this one due to onward travel north!. My folks took my 7 year old and they had a great time behind the goals in the Jail End! Reports from them said it was a great game, very entertaining. Lots of time wasting once they were ahead and poor ref. Sounded well worth the money!

The commentary on 810 was shocking. I did not realise it was on "live" while on open all mics and think there was actually better updates on open all mics after I switched. You could hear there was action in the game (crowd, ref whistle etc) but they were more interested in giving updates from the English Premiership, you have to wonder what the point was of pretending to have it live.

(12-03-2016, 07:46 PM)JailendLoyal Wrote: Delighted with a point, I thought it could have easily been a very different scoreline when you consider Hearts conceding a very avoidable penalty, Johnson missing an open goal after robbing Fox of the ball and the penalty miss.

We played really well for 60 minutes, then got very leggy and conceded two quick goals during that period. Can't believe the difference in centre midfield from a month ago, very impressed with Chow & Routis again.

Davies & McEveley are great when the game is in front of them, but the moment the ball goes behind them, its a completely different story - neither look comfortable at all.

I'm not sure many defenders like to be turned, these 2 overall look a very good pairing. I would stick with them even when Quinn is fit again