Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
County v TRFC/RIFC/Sevco Sun 6th Nov
After reading in the paper today that Davies believes we can turn around our poor form we must now turn our attention to playing Sevco on Sun, this is a game that just a few weeks ago we probably all believed we'd take something from, but we're struggling and they stuffed a Killie team that probably thought they had turned the corner.
Although they are now in second place I don't believe they are the 2nd best team in Scotland, everyone seems to be playing the name instead of a team of second rate players which Miller and Wallace excepted would never have got near the old Rangers jersey.
We have got to start taking points at home, Wed night could have been so different, it was brave going to a back 3 and if we'd taken 1 or 3 points everyone would have been praising Jim to the heavens.
We all know changes have to be made and hopefully there will have been an inquest in to Saturday's shambles and the players and management will have been honest with each other and will do all that they can do to make sure we don't go into the international break bottom of the table.
Teams are always bemoaning the fact that they have to travel up to Dingwall lets show them on Sun that Ross County are no pushovers on and off the field.

Think I will buy a bigger couch to hide behind. All depends on what team turns up I suppose.

it was brave going to a back 3 and if we'd taken 1 or 3 points everyone would have been praising Jim to the heavens.

It was idiotic to go to back three against Celtic who were pushing hard down both wings with two wide men and full backs pushing on that made our wingers Burke and Gardyne work double as hard and stopped us getting any crosses in to our two forwards
If he had left it the way it was we might had stood a chance

County to win this one 2-1.
Gardyne and Boyce scoring.
Let's believe and get behind the team.
No matter what you think about the current team/players, they are County players and will perform better with our support than in the absence of it.
If you're of the mind to go so you can be negative and shout abuse at certain players feel free to watch on telly and shout what you like.
If that makes me a happy clapper on here then so be it!!!!!

(11-01-2016, 11:41 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: County to win this one 2-1.
Gardyne and Boyce scoring.
Let's believe and get behind the team.
No matter what you think about the current team/players, they are County players and will perform better with our support than in the absence of it.
If you're of the mind to go so you can be negative and shout abuse at certain players feel free to watch on telly and shout what you like.
If that makes me a happy clapper on here then so be it!!!!!

Excellent post.
Lets get behind the team.
We are in the SPL, and we want to stay here.
Could not care less if I am a HAPPY CLAPPER, or CLAPPY HAPPER.
3 points against Rangers, please!
Immoral Cow Den Bender

Indeed, will be 100% behind the team this week end, pity not in the ground though. I need to get a job back home so I can get a season ticket Sad

Come on boys! Rangers are not the 2nd best team in Scotland.

Defensively they have tightened up a bit lately but we can still hurt them. Believe.

Lets turn things around.

'Kin awful time for a game of footy.

Looks like that scumbag Barton will be back I training but can't imagine he'll be involved against us. Pity, since he's been absolutely gash for Sevco.

They strolled through the Killie game, which is worrying. They do have some pacy players who could punish our somewhat ponderous defence. I'd like to see Cikos back in the side, a bit of a change up at the back might give some players a bit of a rocket up them. I'd imagine we will pack the middle, possibly leaving Boyce up front on his own. If we turn out to be starting just Woods and McShane in the middle, we may as well just give them the 3 points, save us having to sit through another 90min like the Motherwell debacle.

Referee for Sunday is Andrew Dallas so there is another obstacle for County to overcome on the day.

KO time is a disgrace. Bloody tv.

(11-03-2016, 12:12 AM)County supporters views Wrote: Referee for Sunday is Andrew Dallas so there is another obstacle for County to overcome on the day.

Yep, Hugh Dallas's son has risen remarkably quickly through the ranks. I just hope Willie Collum is celibate

On the TV front, there's a marked difference in the attitudes of the 2 main broadcasters towards Scottish football
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

(11-03-2016, 12:12 AM)County supporters views Wrote: Referee for Sunday is Andrew Dallas so there is another obstacle for County to overcome on the day.

All we need now is Craig Thomson to be 4th official and we're doomed, doomed I tell thee!!

If we win this one I promise to take everyone to Wimpey.

(11-03-2016, 10:09 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: If we win this one I promise to take everyone to Wimpey.

I am holding you to this

(11-03-2016, 11:20 PM)Strathpefferstaggie Wrote: I am holding you to this

Of course, I seldom make idle promises.

Who is available for this game? Most players readily available?

We've pretty much got a full squad to pick from as far as I'm aware. There's different levels of fitness, I'm not convinced that Craig Curran has been firing on all cylinders yet this season, or if there are other wee knocks and niggles that some are contending with.

I'd like to see Cikos reintroduced at right back, I thought he was improving each game before Fraser came back, and Fraser's defending against McDonald for motherwell's first last weekend was horrific.

I'd also like to see Routis play again, whether it's in place of McShane or in a midfield 3 I'm not sure.

Routis is a must for sunday imo.

Sounds like it's approaching a sell-out. Hopefully all the Highlands-based Rangers fans who have bought tickets for the home end manage to behave themselves.