27 54.00%
Not decided yet
6.00%
3 6.00%
Total 50 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rangers away 17-Sep-2016. Our first visit to Ibrox.
(09-17-2016, 10:45 PM)Hiyou_UK Wrote: Tedium.

Get over yourself.
Please.

Tell you what guys, see after next weeks game? I'm right looking forward to getting on that Hearts forum and telling them how much better we were and that they should be pleased that such a mighty club gave them the time of day, never mind gifted them a point out of charity. Somewhere in Govan, a sizeable bell is missing it's end.

(09-17-2016, 10:45 PM)Hiyou_UK Wrote: I'm fine with windups, why don't you provide a demonstration of your undoubted prowess in such pastimes.  Don't worry, if it's not quite up to the standard one would expect of such an intellect given your previous dazzling expressions of verbosity and wit I wont automatically presume you're simply a complete imbecile with the IQ of a Forrest Gump or even the village idiot in a village of Forrest Gump style inbreeds.

The Highlands nay the country awaits with bated breath the indisputable insight such a sage may produce.  Wisdom for the ages or maybe the Gumps?  Continue.

What the [censored] are you talking about?

(09-18-2016, 02:20 AM)Rocco Wrote: Tell you what guys, see after next weeks game? I'm right looking forward to getting on that Hearts forum and telling them how much better we were and that they should be pleased that such a mighty club gave them the time of day, never mind gifted them a point out of charity. Somewhere in Govan, a sizeable bell is missing it's end.

Well done county we held out and Rangers keeper made an extra ordinary save or we could have been home with 3 points but I'm pleased we did not get beat ,met  Rangers supporters and they were very complimentary towards Ross County,the show of respect for armed forces day made it a pleasant afternoon  ,
I don't Get your post  no need for it,it spoils what was a  good day and great mix with support and we could  see the game ,well done Ross county , 
Now Hearts are a different matter, far superior to that Rangers team and HARDER  so it will be a hard game  mon County !!  Let the  others be bitter, we will,have pride  .

(09-17-2016, 10:45 PM)Hiyou_UK Wrote: I'm fine with windups, why don't you provide a demonstration of your undoubted prowess in such pastimes.  Don't worry, if it's not quite up to the standard one would expect of such an intellect given your previous dazzling expressions of verbosity and wit I wont automatically presume you're simply a complete imbecile with the IQ of a Forrest Gump or even the village idiot in a village of Forrest Gump style inbreeds.

The Highlands nay the country awaits with bated breath the indisputable insight such a sage may produce.  Wisdom for the ages or maybe the Gumps?  Continue.

Is that you Sophia?

It is either yourself that is on the wind up or has a problem with IQ, after all this is the 4th post of mine you have completely miss understood, purposefully or otherwise.

Well that was quite an enjoyable day, good view and atmosphere at Ibrox and no hassle at all - despite all the warnings we were getting from other fans.

We were under the cosh for spells so we've got to be delighted with a point, especially considering Boyce missing. I didn't think we played particularly well though, apart from the defence.

Great experience for young Morrison.

(09-17-2016, 11:28 AM)frankthetank Wrote: Glad i'm not going tbh, what on earth was the delay, supporters or the coach company Huh

Neither, just a bit chaotic when nobody knows which bus they are supposed to be on, and are trying to get on same bus as their mates etc. What happened to the Friday phone call advising what bus number you would be on?
Well done to Evelyn for trying to sort it all out and keep everyone happy (impossible task).

Anyway we all made it.

Pies at Ibrox used to be really awful. Any better now?

(09-18-2016, 02:33 PM)Strathglass Wrote: Pies at Ibrox used to be really awful. Any better now?

Are they not home made now, in house pies?
No local suppliers willing to take the hit again.
Immoral Cow Den Bender

I can confirm the pies were dreadful.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(09-18-2016, 10:22 PM)Spain Wrote: I can confirm the pies were dreadful.

A blow for the travelling fans. However I think the main positive was a significant one - that we kept a clean sheet. We've been needing to do this for some time.
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager