27 54.00%
Not decided yet
6.00%
3 6.00%
Total 50 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rangers away 17-Sep-2016. Our first visit to Ibrox.
(09-17-2016, 02:25 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: No Boyce, wtf.

There's been a fall out.

Don't even joke...

Apparently Rangers had the ball in the net but it was ruled out
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager

And Richard Gordon on BBC says Schalk's shot saved by Foderingham

Anyone at the game with any insight. Looking at BBC looks like we are in it but not providing much upfront?

Glad we haven't conceded anyway

(09-17-2016, 03:45 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: Anyone at the game with any insight.  Looking at BBC looks like we are in it but not providing much upfront?

Possession: Rangers 53% - County 47%

Shots: Rangers 7 - County 1

Shots on target: Rangers 3 - County 1

Corners: Rangers 6 - County 0

getting better updates on Clyde 1 Radio Player

Well I think if you guys are honest about it you would concede that you will rarely get a luckier point.

(09-17-2016, 04:58 PM)Hiyou_UK Wrote: Well I think if you guys are honest about it you would concede that you will rarely get a luckier point.

OK, we'll put that in the lucky column if you like.  Remind me, which one is that again?

0-0 sounds dull, but an away point against Rangers is unexpected and gratefully received.
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN

There are no columns, it's simply commentary that will likely be mirrored in the papers tomorrow. Out of curiosity do you see it differently?

Great battling point. Did weather the storm a bit but also could have nicked a goal with Schalks shot saved and Dingwall hitting the side netting. Good defensively all over the pitch but Van Der Veg edged our motm for me. Boyce injured?

(09-17-2016, 05:19 PM)Hiyou_UK Wrote: There are no columns, it's simply commentary that will likely be mirrored in the papers tomorrow.  Out of curiosity do you see it differently?

Didn't see it.  Couldn't get your link to work out here in Portugal (but thanks for trying).  BBC stats certainly suggest that Rangers had more of the game but that does not necessarily mean that we were lucky.  If we went to park the bus and came away with a point, that would be a plan which has come together.  Did we?  How deep did Curran play?

(09-17-2016, 05:22 PM)PooleweStaggie Wrote: Great battling point. Did weather the storm a bit but also could have nicked a goal with Schalks shot saved and Dingwall hitting the side netting. Good defensively all over the pitch but Van Der Veg edged our motm for me. Boyce injured?
Jim on radio saying Liam suffered a back spasm on friday

An away point is always a decent result, but a shame we couldn't take advantage of Rangers being in crisis and take all three. They're not very good.

(09-17-2016, 05:26 PM)Wicky Wrote: If we went to park the bus and came away with a point, that would be a plan which has come together.  Did we? 

Yes, it was more or less a siege for large parts of it and though I can see how you guys might want to view it as a point won type of thing I can assure you that if it had been the other way around you would have been talking in an entirely different tone.

Multiple shots cleared off the line and woodwork struck. But at the end of the day it still is a point.

(09-17-2016, 05:26 PM)Wicky Wrote: Didn't see it.  Couldn't get your link to work out here in Portugal (but thanks for trying). 

Surprising that didn't work in Portugal. It worked for me in Oklahoma USA.

Suppose 0-0 is better than getting pumped 5-1....

How many County fans were there today?