27 54.00%
Not decided yet
6.00%
3 6.00%
Total 50 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rangers away 17-Sep-2016. Our first visit to Ibrox.
We have filled 2 busses the club have put on a 3rd I hope we can fill it phone 01349860860 if you have not yet booked the bus but would like to

(09-12-2016, 01:15 PM)Spain Wrote: Why do some always take anti-Rangers sentiment as being pro-Celtic? They're both just cheeks from the same [censored], Scotlands' shame. So both of you give it a break. You both support Rangers, we get it. But don't turn this into a Celtic v Rangers thing, this is a County forum.
Can you please explain where you get the ridiculous and pathetic idea that I support Rangers ? Ross County were the 1st team I ever supported and my Brother played for them. I was at Victoria Park when the crowds were averaging 150 so please, give me peace,

(09-12-2016, 08:58 PM)dawyckstag Wrote: Ah Sussexstaggie where have you been hiding? surprised you've surfaced after Sevco's doing at the weekend!!    
Anyhoo there is absolutely no reason we can't go down to Ibrokes on Sat at take something, they do have some talented players but they didn't add anything special in the transfer window. I think Midge, Franks, Boyce and Curran could do some real damage running at 38yr old Hill and whoever partners him in defence and if Woods gives Scott Brown a phone he'll be able to transfer Barton from one backpocket to the other.
Good luck to those making the journey down there, i'm sure you'll enjoy your day out but don't be surprised if things turn ugly if County get a result.
And your point is ?

(09-12-2016, 09:00 PM)SussexStaggie Wrote: Can you please explain where you get the ridiculous and pathetic idea that I support Rangers ? Ross County were the 1st team I ever supported and my Brother played for them. I was at Victoria Park when the crowds were averaging 150 so please, give me peace,

You may or may not support Rangers, but you're certainly no Ross County fan. There's no room for your kind of attitude in our support.

Exhibit A: http://www.overthebridge.info/showthread...2#pid19742

(09-12-2016, 09:17 PM)Forfinn Wrote: You may or may not support Rangers, but you're certainly no Ross County fan.  There's no room for your kind of attitude in our support.

Exhibit A: http://www.overthebridge.info/showthread...2#pid19742
So you pull out something from 3 years ago. You are a sad, pathetic, individual. I'm a bigger and better Ross County fan than you'll ever be.

Why is it that everything associated with the old firm brings out the worst in everything. Sad and rather tiresome.

(09-12-2016, 09:24 PM)SussexStaggie Wrote: So you pull out something from 3 years ago. You are a sad, pathetic, individual. I'm a bigger and better Ross County fan than you'll ever be.

Adios amigo.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(09-12-2016, 01:15 PM)Spain Wrote: ...You both support Rangers, we get it...

Wow, name calling. OTB reaches new depths. I think both posters are quite obviously County fans.

It's a new stadium for our lads to strut their stuff and to show how good they are. Even after last weekends results I think we'll still be underdogs but I like others above believe we can score a goal or two against that aging defence. I'd take a score draw.

I assume Senderos will be banned for this one? Pity, he appears to be The Rangers version of Efe Ambrose...

(09-13-2016, 07:39 AM)frankthetank Wrote: Wow, name calling. OTB reaches new depths. I think both posters are quite obviously County fans.

It's a new stadium for our lads to strut their stuff and to show how good they are. Even after last weekends results I think we'll still be underdogs but I like others above believe we can score a goal or two against that aging defence. I'd take a score draw.

Yea my money's on the administrator. If they don't like what you have to say they can shut you down.......... that's probably my last ever post!!!

In case it is, can I make it clear, I'm 100% Ross County and likes Forfinn's, or was it Spain's description of the old firm being 2 cheeks of the same 4rse!!! Perfect!

(09-13-2016, 08:45 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: Yea my money's on the administrator. If they don't like what you have to say they can shut you down.......... that's probably my last ever post!!!

In case it is, can I make it clear, I'm 100% Ross County and likes Forfinn's, or was it Spain's description of the old firm being 2 cheeks of the same 4rse!!! Perfect!

Sook...

(09-13-2016, 08:39 AM)Rocco Wrote: I assume Senderos will be banned for this one? Pity, he appears to be The Rangers version of Efe Ambrose...

Yeah I'd rather he was playing, can see Schalk running rings round him.

I think they're strongest going down their left, Wallace and McKay seem to link up well but I'd say we're quite strong there too, Cikos has looked fast and powerful on our right side and if Franks plays like he did last weekend we could get in behind Wallace if he's trying to push up field.

Yup, two cheeks of the same **** is a good description of the old firm, don't see why County fans need to bicker.  I read somewhere, maybe on here, that Motherwell fans were fighting with Dingwallian old firm fans in the Mallard last weekend, I don't want to hear of anyone to get hurt but can't understand why there's so many old firm fans up in the highlands anyway. Sad

(09-13-2016, 09:49 AM)staggie52 Wrote: Sook...

My plums Tongue

(09-13-2016, 07:39 AM)frankthetank Wrote: Wow, name calling. OTB reaches new depths. I think both posters are quite obviously County fans.

There's nothing to say you can't support more than one team. But this is a County forum so they've both been asked to keep it "County versus whoever" kind of chat instead of Old Firm bickering though. RSB has obviously taken that on board as must be commended for that, whereas S/S wasn't mature or sensible enough to do so.

There's no agenda or anything here, but if any member abuses another forum member (never mind a member of the volunteer admin team) when they're already on a maximum warning level for bigotry offences, then he shouldn't be surprised to find himself banned. The forum rules are pretty clear on this.

Anyway, hopefully we can put this behind us now.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

Never been to Ibrox, and it's currently the only ground that I haven't been to in Scotland (SPL to Division Two).

However no intention of venturing into that place, no way in hell should they be in our league. I won't go into the whole liquidation carry on, not enough time, but they have got away with murder, and don't even have the slight bit of remorse to accept that. 

Hope County stuff them.

Rangers must be one of the last clubs for us to face in the SFL in a league game? I can't imagine there are too many more clubs we haven't faced.

I think it's just ourselves and Edinburgh City that Rangers haven't yet faced in a league game.

We haven't played Annan. Not sure if any others.

Edinburgh City obviously.

(09-13-2016, 02:55 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: Never been to Ibrox, and it's currently the only ground that I haven't been to in Scotland (SPL to Division Two).

However no intention of venturing into that place, no way in hell should they be in our league. I won't go into the whole liquidation carry on, not enough time, but they have got away with murder, and don't even have the slight bit of remorse to accept that. 

Hope County stuff them.

Whilst I agree with your sentiments I have some sympathy for their support.

Their club, as supporters that is how we feel about our teams, was badly run and the people who did that should be held accountable (Sir David Murray).

To obliterate, what was once a fine club, would be punishing the people i.e the fans who had no control over what went on.

They should, however, have stripped them of all titles in the seasons where they used players who had EBT agreements!!!!

This is The Glasgow Rangers and, like the Celtic, will be treated differently than other clubs because the powers that be are afraid of upsetting them!!!!

(09-13-2016, 03:57 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Whilst I agree with your sentiments I have some sympathy for their support.

Their club, as supporters that is how we feel about our teams, was badly run and the people who did that should be held accountable (Sir David Murray).

To obliterate, what was once a fine club, would be punishing the people i.e the fans who had no control over what went on.

They should, however, have stripped them of all titles in the seasons where they used players who had EBT agreements!!!!

This is The Glasgow Rangers and, like the Celtic, will be treated differently than other clubs because the powers that be are afraid of upsetting them!!!!

Nobody cared about the Gretna fans when they were obliterated from Scottish football. Livingston did t get to keep any of Meadowbank Thistles history. The rules have been completely re-written for The Rangers, a fact the majority of their support seem to forget. This season will be a wake up call for them. Joey Barton, Philippe Senderos and a woefully out of condition Nico Krancjar are not the marquee signings they were made out to be. They'll be smarting from the 'Old Firm' game at the weekend, but they could overstretch themselves trying to avenge it, I think We could get something this weekend, depending which version of County turn up.