Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Grill @ Ross County
Thumbs Up 
Went for tea at The Grill tonight with the family, was not expecting much but had a great meal, service was great too. 

Recommend you give it a whirl, say Pete sent ya!

(08-26-2016, 07:32 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Went for tea at The Grill tonight with the family, was not expecting much but had a great meal, service was great too. 

Recommend you give it a whirl, say Pete sent ya!

That's grate news

Just a pity it doesn't do food on a match day, that is when I would use it, before or after the game.

StuartTaylor Wrote:Just a pity it doesn't do food on a match day, that is when I would use it, before or after the game.

Agreed....seems a bit of a crazy idea to not do it on match days,  obviously due to the number of people in the bar....not a look of space in there for serving food when it's busy
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Tried it last night and thoroughly impressed, good menu and quality cooking. IMO I would say the food is better than another recently opened Dingwall restaurant!
Herchers showies are also across the road this weekend, for those looking for the ultimate night out.

Nothing wrong with the Wimpy.
Went to the grill, told the waitress Petesentme!
She came back with a pizza.
Immoral Cow Den Bender

Went along a couple of weeks ago, food was good,service was a bit iffy,considering there was only 6 diners.
Will give it the benefit of the doubt as it is just getting up and running,but for me , The Victoria has a larger choice and their service and ambience is streets ahead.

I can't argue with your ambience point tattiedave, but it's comparing a restaurant with converted portakabin. I'm all about the food though, and thought it better than my 3 experiences at the Victoria. I believe the chef came from that restaurant at Delny, Birchtree or something?

I'll be using both regularly though, support your local team & restaurants!!

(09-11-2016, 09:49 AM)CStuartTaylor Wrote: I can't argue with your ambience point tattiedave, but it's comparing a restaurant with converted portakabin. I'm all about the food though, and thought it better than my 3 experiences at the Victoria. I believe the chef came from that restaurant at Delny, Birchtree or something?

I'll be using both regularly though, support your local team & restaurants!!

Yeah,I certainly will use it again for sure, as my steak was superb.

Is there a sample menu anywhere as I cant seem to find one online.
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN

It changes daily Ed, and in the evenings there are specials on the blackboard too. Here is one they tweeted last week. 

[Image: CquStWwW8AAxyee.jpg]

£10 for 2 courses doesnt seem bad.
Thanks for posting.
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN

I had the duck, it was moth.

(09-11-2016, 07:07 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: I had the duck, it was moth.

Moff > moth

Great word regardless.

(09-12-2016, 01:39 PM)Iker Wrote: Moff > moth

Great word regardless.

Pure moff>moff, obviously