Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
#AberdeenAwayHawaiianDay
It's a shame it's not either a Saturday at 3pm or at our favourite away day - Hearts. But here we are again:

[Image: n5hi4h.jpg]
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

Am tempted to come home for this Smile Never been to an away game (too stingy to give anyone else money) but this could be great fun for the wee man and me!!!!

I would love to see the scenes similar to Dark Blue Saturday again with all the flags, balloons and streamers for this one. The players deserve a big crowd and atmosphere after such a great season. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPvKD7f2iiI
Has he got a final baaaalllll???    Shalk's there!!!!

Seems to be a fair few of us staying overnight on the Saturday, so keep in touch with Twitter if you want to meet up for a couple of shandies.

Not sure where will be open before the early KO on Sunday? Archie Simpsons?

(05-10-2016, 11:07 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Seems to be a fair few of us staying overnight on the Saturday, so keep in touch with Twitter if you want to meet up for a couple of shandies.

Not sure where will be open before the early KO  on Sunday? Archie Simpsons?

Just get a carry out on Saturday, and we'll all meet at breakfast !!

Since we all appear to be in the same hotel anyway!

Willie Collum.
At least we'll get a laugh on the last day of the season.

Presumably:
1) Davies is injured when not even on bench last night?
2) Goodwillie is ineligible.

@RCFCStaggies 2 hours ago
We only have 2 seats left on the second supporters bus heading to @AberdeenFC on Sunday - call 01349 860860 to book #staggies

Heading down for long weekend taking game in on Sunday not been to Pittodrie for quite sometime does anyone know of disabled parking near park help would be appreciated thanks

(05-12-2016, 11:42 PM)County Lad Wrote: Heading down for long weekend taking game in on Sunday not been to Pittodrie for quite sometime does anyone know of disabled parking near park help would be appreciated thanks

There is a road race on Sunday and limited parking available, see - http://www.afc.co.uk/news/7852.php#.VzWJcfkrLIU

Half-time 2-0 to County, come on lads keep it going!

0-3 now, Liam scoring again :-)

Take a bow Martin Woods what a [censored] goal!

0 - 4 ????? Wow

Awesome end to an awesome season.  Take a bow all.  Great to see Martin Woods scoring after the crap through the week, Boyce back scoring again and Scott Boyd finally back.  Boyd back, clean sheet, coincidence, naaaaaaaaaah no chance.

OK, Summer, what now...??

What did we play Today, 343? Great to see all 3 strikers on the score sheet.

A 3-4-1-2 with Boyce deeper. Could have been 5 or 6, Boyce missed a sitter shortly before his goal and Midge had a great chance too but slipped.
Great performance totally bossed it. Fox had an incredible save too.
Great to see Boyd back in the 11.

Woods goal an absolute cracker.

Great effort from the away fans lots of songs, how do we replicate that at home - unreserved Jailend seating?

I would write more but I'm wasting drinking time,  cheers.

(05-15-2016, 05:10 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: A 3-4-1-2 with Boyce deeper. Could have been 5 or 6, Boyce missed a sitter shortly before his goal and Midge had a great chance too but slipped.
Great performance totally bossed it. Fox had an incredible save too.
Great to see Boyd back in the 11.

Woods goal an absolute cracker.

Great effort from the away fans lots of songs, how do we replicate that at home - unreserved Jailend seating?

I would write more but I'm wasting drinking time,  cheers.

Keep up the pressure Stuart.
Unreserved Jailend seating, PRIORITY!
Right bang in the middle behind the goals, most effective area.
Well done for today guys, I'm certain the team appreciated the vocal backing.
Rock on Martin Woods!
Immoral Cow Den Bender

Thats a cracking result.

Mate at his first county game all the way from Wales. He thinks we are world class !!

Excellent result. Well played to the the team and the fans who went. That was a great send-off to the season especially after some of the "poor" stuff we've seen at home this year.

Obviously we've been missing the Ginger Pele - if only he'd been in the starting line up last week.(and other games)

Jim obviously got it right this time. ( Still worried about his quotes in the Ross-shire implying he's not really looking for any players over the summer. Surely he wouldn't say no to a hard tackling ball winner in midfield..)