Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Votes - 2.73 Average
Speculation thread
(06-01-2021, 09:35 AM)Diotor Wrote: Would avoid both these two.

Polworth's partner is absolute poison and caused numerous issues with Motherwell via social media. Zlamal is just terrible. Hearts want him gone ASAP.

I do remember there was an issue with ICT fans and Polworth's partner during a game against Ayr Utd when he missed a penalty. It was the year we won the Championship.

(06-01-2021, 09:35 AM)Diotor Wrote: Would avoid both these two.

Polworth's partner is absolute poison and caused numerous issues with Motherwell via social media. Zlamal is just terrible. Hearts want him gone ASAP.

Don't worry MM will sort her, he's got previous!!!!

People
I find it rather distasteful that posters on here are making reference to Polworths partner.
Regardless of her behaviour, it is probably safe to assume that she was hitting back at the supporters who were making derogatory comments towards her partner.
If memory serves me, I could be wrong, a section of the Caley support subjected Polworth to some disgusting comments, the same people made similar comments towards his sister.
Sexist? Misogynistic ?
While on the subject, fairly recently , I was wrongly accused of pointing the finger towards Caley supporters, in fact mentioned “ supporters of other clubs”
I was referring to others, which included the disgusting ongoing behaviour from Saint Johnstone supporters towards Richard Fosters wife, again, regardless of who started it, nothing else but shocking behaviour.
Furthermore, one of our near neighbours has in the past week made disgusting verging , on homophobic comments towards Michael Gardyne, then has the audacity to jump on the Malky Mackay onslaught.
Thanks to the young team in the office who supply me with information, I have checked it out, and yep, they are spot on, that was in P & B, I can’t comment on Twitter or the other social media sites.
I personally could not care less if Polworth played for Caley, or any history surrounding his partner or sister.
If he is happy to come and play for Ross County and give his all, then I welcome him, and although I can’t guarantee it, I would sincerely hope his partner and sister would not be the target of any abuse at Global Stadium.

Anyway getting back to proper speculation.

I think Ross Callachan, who is to leave Accies, would be a very good acquisition for us up front in light of Billy MacKay leaving.

I wonder if our first signing will be met with the same seethe as the appointment of the malkie.

(06-02-2021, 12:25 PM)Westhillstaggies Wrote: I wonder if our first signing will be met with the same seethe as the appointment of the malkie.

probably, they were even raging about the new kit makers.

(06-02-2021, 12:25 PM)Westhillstaggies Wrote: I wonder if our first signing will be met with the same seethe as the appointment of the malkie.

Depends if he makes comments like the following: 

"Go on, fat Phil. Nothing like a Jew that sees money slipping through his fingers.”

"He's a snake, a gay snake. Not to be trusted.”

"Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering.”

"Fkn chinkys.” “Fk it. There’s enough dogs in Cardiff for us all to go around.” 

Shawlsdynamite:
You continue to post your vigilante stuff like an obsessed nutter. You’ve got your own agenda which is to hijack this forum and to try and stop people from moving on. You’ve made your point many times and it’s now time for you to move on. Continually repeating undesired comments others have made doesn’t make it okay for you to think it’s acceptable to do. You have now made these comments many more times than MM. Time to give it a bye.

(06-02-2021, 04:54 PM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: Shawlsdynamite:
You continue to post your vigilante stuff like an obsessed nutter. You’ve got your own agenda which is to hijack this forum and to try and stop people from moving on. You’ve made your point many times and it’s now time for you to move on. Continually repeating undesired comments others have made doesn’t make it okay for you to think it’s acceptable to do. You have now made these comments many more times than MM. Time to give it a bye.

Does it make you uncomfortable reading it?

USSR Tycoon Wrote:Shawlsdynamite:

Just another snowflake jumping on the I want to be offended bandwagon or a caley troll, I can't decide.

Now, moving on, any more speculation on potential signings.

Well said USSR.

(06-02-2021, 06:52 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Well said USSR.

Cat among the pigeons here!
But, me thinks cricket is also off the subjects menu now?
Had to post it, sorry!
England fast bowler Ollie Robinson has apologised after historical tweets of a racist and sexist nature were revealed during his Test debut.
The posts were made in 2012 and 2013, when Robinson, now 27, was aged 18 and 19.

Couple of good examples of what Callachan has to offer here

Clickety-Split

Basically, before this season he was a bit of a diddy who ran around a lot in central midfield to no great effect. What's happened in 20/21 is that Accies have deployed him much closer to the front- he was given free rein to get on the end of 2nd balls/knockdowns from Ogkmpoe and Moyo (Accies generally went very direct offensively), with Odoffin sat much deeper to relinquish him of any defensive duties. That's obviously resulted in him getting a few goals- a lot of his output is very "second ball-y" so while I wouldn't expect him to be getting overly involved in any build-up or defensive work, one could easily see situations where he's getting on the end of knockdowns off long balls to White
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

(06-02-2021, 12:39 PM)sheltie79 Wrote: probably, they were even raging about the new kit makers.
(06-02-2021, 02:19 PM)ShawIsDynamite Wrote: Depends if he makes comments like the following: 

"Go on, fat Phil. Nothing like a Jew that sees money slipping through his fingers.”
"He's a snake, a gay snake. Not to be trusted.”
"Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering.”
"Fkn chinkys.” “Fk it. There’s enough dogs in Cardiff for us all to go around.” 
(06-02-2021, 05:15 PM)ShawIsDynamite Wrote: Does it make you uncomfortable reading it?
(06-02-2021, 05:38 PM)Westhillstaggies Wrote: Just another snowflake jumping on the I want to be offended bandwagon or a caley troll, I can't decide.
Now, moving on, any more speculation on potential signings.
(06-02-2021, 06:52 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Well said USSR.

Well this was a wild ride. Let's start at the beginning:

Westhillstaggies, post #1 is trolling.
ShawIsDynamite bit and and then USSR jumps on his back for doing so.
You are ALL derailing the threads with this, but Westhillstaggies this one is on you.
There is undoubtedly an issue and case still to answer with the Mackay situation and I'm aware of further behind the scenes discussions at the club in this regard, but this kind of nonsense is not acceptable.
Also whether you realise it or not, use of the derogatory word "snowflake" shows an instant ignorance and undermines you more than the people you aim it at.

Finally, I'm going to start handing out forum warnings/suspensions going forward for any more of this. Westhillstaggies, consider yourself closest to receiving a warning for the trolling and belittling behaviour.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

???, Spain, control the rabble. Onwards and upwards to a new era for RCFC! There will be those who who will have problems coming on board with the the new managerial set up and others who will embrace it. Both camps have very valid arguments, however we have Roy who ‘subsidies’ the club and makes the decisions on the club’s future, some debatable, but being a very successful business man he is still RCRC future. Here’s to a positive new season in the Top
Flight??

You'd expect a load of signings in the next few weeks as we are now about 35 days away from the first league cup game

We finally got the hang of this the last couple of years - there may be a raft of signings pending, but you bleed them slowly into the news to keep the interest up.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(06-04-2021, 08:11 AM)Spain Wrote: We finally got the hang of this the last couple of years - there may be a raft of signings pending, but you bleed them slowly into the news to keep the interest up.

That's a good point i never really thought of that aspect of it, It makes total sense.

A few players released by Kilmarnock today, Greg kiltie would be a decent addition although st Johnstone fans seem to think their favourites to sign him.

The guy Pinnock also released and he looked quite decent during the latter stages of the season. Not sure if Lafferty is worth a gamble.