Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Votes - 2.73 Average
Speculation thread
Naismith  looking at return to Scottish football!

He plays right back for us already, what's your point?

Hearing a wee rumour that Mckay could be heading back to ICT.....anyone else heard anything?
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(12-19-2017, 10:26 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: Hearing a wee rumour that Mckay could be heading back to ICT.....anyone else heard anything?

Hopefully.

As I mentioned in the Hamilton thread, some lad Henry was watching the game and is going to be on trial till January.

(12-19-2017, 10:26 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: Hearing a wee rumour that Mckay could be heading back to ICT.....anyone else heard anything?

Would probably be a good move for all involved. Many people, me included, were hopeful that he'd be a ready-made Boyce replacement, a proper centre forward with good predatory instincts in the box, bringing experience down south and a background as a proven goalscorer at this level. It's not worked out that way unfortunately, a combination of lack of fitness initially, lack of game time, an abundance of forwards and an inability to really grab his few chances with both hands have essentially made him surplus to requirements, and having come from dahn sarf, I'd imagine he's on a decent wage.

Perhaps he can get a taxi and take Draper with him!

A loan move would be perfect.  He signed a two-year deal, so he's not getting released.

Alternatively, Coyle could try starting him.

(12-19-2017, 07:44 AM)Stag76 Wrote: Naismith  looking at return to Scottish football!

He's touting himself to Sevco, no danger he's coming to us.

(12-19-2017, 10:49 AM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: some lad Henry was watching the game and is going to be on trial till January.

Thierry?

(12-19-2017, 10:14 PM)NVACA Wrote: Thierry?

Savage.

Possibly Doneil Henry - injury prone central defender who was with Coyle at Blackburn.

(12-20-2017, 08:46 AM)Brown Savoy Wrote: Possibly Doneil Henry - injury prone central defender who was with Coyle at Blackburn.

It appears that Gary Bower was the manager during his time at Blackburn!

Doneil Henry from what I've seen is not what we're looking for. He's more of a Fraser style centre half than Davies. He also isn't fantastic in the air.
She never meant to call,
She did anyway

Congratulations Despot I think you deserve a Blue Peter Badge for being one of the few who have actually seen Doneil Henry kick a football/opponent.

(12-20-2017, 04:43 PM)Brown Savoy Wrote: Congratulations Despot I think you deserve a Blue Peter Badge for being one of the few who have actually seen Doneil Henry kick a football/opponent.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(12-20-2017, 04:43 PM)Brown Savoy Wrote: Congratulations Despot I think you deserve a Blue Peter Badge for being one of the few who have actually seen Doneil Henry kick a football/opponent.

I'm a West Ham fan as well, got the pleasure of seeing him play in the 2-1 defeat against Astra.
She never meant to call,
She did anyway

Just looking at the attempted XMAS sing-along on the site, I can't place the guy with the no. 12 top.. Maybe just too much XMAS spirit but can anyone help me out..??

(12-25-2017, 09:16 PM)Fozzie Wrote: Just looking at the attempted XMAS sing-along on the site, I can't place the guy with the no. 12 top.. Maybe just too much XMAS spirit but can anyone help me out..??

Is it Dylan Dykes???

Haven't seen it but dykes is squad #16 if that helps. Don't know who has 12 but it's not a regular 1st team player. Must be one of the younger lads.

(12-25-2017, 10:48 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Haven't seen it but dykes is squad #16 if that helps. Don't know who has 12 but it's not a regular 1st team player. Must be one of the younger lads.
Cheers, guys - looks a bit like Dykes but the number confused me..