Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Votes - 2.73 Average
Speculation thread
(08-30-2017, 09:41 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: Greg Morrison to Dumbarton??

http://www.dumbartonreporter.co.uk/sport...r_on_loan/

I'd think that would be a good loan move for young Greg.

I'd really like us to play Dykes more instead of Lindsay but if Dylan is further down the pecking order i'd like him loaned out until January, somewhere where he'll get the games he needs to develop too.

Jim in P&J saying the emergence of DKD has called off our search for a wide player this transfer window.

(08-30-2017, 10:23 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Jim in P&J saying the emergence of DKD has called off our search for a wide player this transfer window.

I'm cool with that.

(08-30-2017, 11:33 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: I'm cool with that.

Works for me, as long as Jim plays him!

I'm not fully convinced he's an outright winger, but he's looked good so far.

Gardyne, Tony Dingwall, Ryan Dow, and DKD are all #10s forced out wide.
Hopefully DKD is more similar to Gardyne than Dow and Dingwall.

Or we start playing a #10 and utilising our wingbacks in a 532 or 343 or something.

Just something less impotent than we've seen recently, that sees the most made out of our players.

(08-30-2017, 09:59 AM)staggie1746 Wrote: That's great news, its so refreshing to see our youth get loan moves to a decent level, rather than Highland League.
Stevie May is one example who seemed to benefit hugely from the loan system.

Really hope Morrison can make an impact there, if he goes.

Delighted to hear this  could be the naking of him different coach different approach  it would have been sad if they tried to push him to Elgin ,----he wouldn't have gone I say to all young guys YOU CHOOSE

Boy has looked very assured when he's come on - for me he made a massive difference on Sunday with his energy and determination - great to see in a young lad. He looks like he's got a future in the game - definitely doesn't look out of place in the first team!

Watching the young guns last night - some great football that Ketts has them playing - great to see!!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(08-30-2017, 03:38 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Boy has looked very assured when he's come on - for me he made a massive difference on Sunday with his energy and determination - great to see in a young lad.  He looks like he's got a future in the game - definitely doesn't look out of place in the first team!

Watching the young guns last night - some great football that Ketts has them playing - great to see!!

I can't remember who told me it, but he was always the one that the management had their eye on to become a significant County first team player, even more than Tumilty or Dykes. They pushed the boat out to get him, as I recall.  Seems like it was a good move.  I hear good things about the guy they brought in from Rangers as well.

Very disappointed if we do not sign another centre half KVW as our number one replacement does not fill me with hope.

Andrew Davis will not manage to play a full season and was struggling for fitness on Sunday.
Gudgie67 aka Gadgie67

(08-30-2017, 05:45 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: I can't remember who told me it, but he was always the one that the management had their eye on to become a significant County first team player, even more than Tumilty or Dykes. They pushed the boat out to get him, as I recall.  Seems like it was a good move.  I hear good things about the guy they brought in from Rangers as well.

Yes, Max Ashmore was excellent the other night - another exciting prospect! 

Some great young players in Kett's squad at the moment - both James Wallace and Ross McIver are both playing very well - whole squad looks like it's full of confidence to be honest and playing with freedom and they all look like they are enjoying their football - really hoping they do well on Saturday - Raith will be a tough test for them. 

David Keillor-Dunn has looked very impressive each time he's come on and I can see him being a regular first team player this season - reminds me of a young Ian Durrant....

(08-31-2017, 09:58 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: David Keillor-Dunn has looked very impressive each time he's come on and I can see him being a regular first team player this season - reminds me of a young Ian Durrant....

Mentioned a few times in the Development thread last year, he is the one player that County think can make the step up. His time with Chesterfield seems to have really helped his technical game.

(08-31-2017, 11:19 AM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: Mentioned a few times in the Development thread last year, he is the one player that County think can make the step up. His time with Chesterfield seems to have really helped his technical game.

Actually quite excited about this kid - think he could be a great player for us and would have loved if his free kick had gone in on Sunday - instant hero!

But with like any young player,  need to just ease him into the senior game so he's not put under too much pressure, but looking at his appearances so far, Davis looks really assured and confident - I'd be tempted to start him against Partick if I'm honest....

We need three points and this boy has a point to prove - also hoping that Mckay starts!!

(08-31-2017, 09:58 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: David Keillor-Dunn has looked very impressive each time he's come on and I can see him being a regular first team player this season - reminds me of a young Ian Durrant....

So he'll be getting a piggyback off the pitch at Pittodrie at the end of October? Sad
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

(08-31-2017, 09:58 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: Yes, Max Ashmore was excellent the other night - another exciting prospect! 

Some great young players in Kett's squad at the moment - both James Wallace and Ross McIver are both playing very well - whole squad looks like it's full of confidence to be honest and playing with freedom and they all look like they are enjoying their football - really hoping they do well on Saturday - Raith will be a tough test for them. 

David Keillor-Dunn has looked very impressive each time he's come on and I can see him being a regular first team player this season - reminds me of a young Ian Durrant....

Maybe the sun will shine on global energy stadium  , Ketts welcomed another youth into under twenties. 
 Gregg Morrison At last if players have to be loaned out domit this way Elgin Brora nit the anwere. I'll be happy all day long if thus becomes the norm ,it gives youth a chance to move on if they are good enough 
Elgin Brora. Backwater ,

Hearing a rumour we have bought someone. Supposedly a midfielder. Not sure if true or not but speculation never the less

(08-31-2017, 01:15 PM)VanderDalgarno Wrote: So he'll be getting a piggyback off the pitch at Pittodrie at the end of October? Sad

Oh dear! haha,

(08-31-2017, 01:55 PM)mike_lowrie Wrote: Hearing a rumour we have bought someone. Supposedly a midfielder. Not sure if true or not but speculation never the less

First horrifying thought that springs to mind: Polworth.

(08-31-2017, 01:55 PM)mike_lowrie Wrote: Hearing a rumour we have bought someone. Supposedly a midfielder. Not sure if true or not but speculation never the less

Any advance on this anyone? The 'in the know' types seem ominously quiet in this....

Not signing anyone as far as I've heard.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.