Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Votes - 2.73 Average
Speculation thread
I don't like or rate Houston as a boss, his teams play brutal football, full of hatchet-men. Theyouth system at falkirk was long established before PH got there.

(08-02-2017, 04:12 PM)frankthetank Wrote: I don't like or rate Houston as a boss, his teams play brutal football, full of hatchet-men.  Theyouth system at falkirk was long established before PH got there.

I don't like Houston either, but I thought this thread is meant to relate to Ross County!?

(08-02-2017, 08:47 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: McIntyre underachieved last season given the resources at his disposal, why on earth would Hearts look at him.

Tommy Wright deserves a move to a bigger club, doubt he would work under Levein though.

Glad im not the only one who thinks Jimmy underachieved.

(08-02-2017, 04:12 PM)frankthetank Wrote: I don't like or rate Houston as a boss, his teams play brutal football, full of hatchet-men.  Theyouth system at falkirk was long established before PH got there.

There'd be a fans' revolt if he got the Hearts job.  As there would be in Dingwall. Quite rightly so. Dark ages brand of kick and rush hoofball.

Can anyone pop down to Starbucks in the Eastgate or the Muir of Ord Co-Op to get the local goss on Ross Draper? Twitter all abuzz that a 100k fee has been agreed, but the original source seems to be less than reliable. There's only one way of finding out, and it involves drinking lattes all day.

Can't get into Starbucks in the Eastgate or the Co-op in the Muir. Both full of County fans.

I don't think we need him £100k much tbh

I agree, I'm not sure if £100k is worth it.

HOWEVER, this would be the biggest GIRUY signing possible, even more than Mckay- who I think a lot of people thought has seen his best.

Been informed that Hibs have had to pay a fee for Brian Graham, as they were promoted. (A Clause when they signed him)

Any confirm or deny this?

(08-07-2017, 02:56 PM)t3hShmo Wrote: Been informed that Hibs have had to pay a fee for Brian Graham, as they were promoted. (A Clause when they signed him)

Any confirm or deny this?

It was confirmed by McIntyre.  Circa 10k or thereabouts - a "nominal fee".

Why all the fuss about Ross draper, don't really rate him that much (£100k ), he only played well when he was psyched up to play against us.
He's no Ross Tokely lol.

(08-07-2017, 03:03 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: It was confirmed by McIntyre.  Circa 10k or thereabouts - a "nominal fee".

To the Woods fund then!

If Draper wasn't an ICT player we wouldn't be seeing the complaints of how he isn't worth £100k or how folk don't rate him (?).

He's consistently been one of the best midfielders in the country since he joined Caley and, last season aside, he's strolled every game against County. There's a reason Aberdeen were looking at him at one point.

He'd improve every team that finished in the bottom six last season.

(08-07-2017, 04:33 PM)EStrathyStaggie Wrote: If Draper wasn't an ICT player we wouldn't be seeing the complaints of how he isn't worth £100k or how folk don't rate him (?).

He's consistently been one of the best midfielders in the country since he joined Caley and, last season aside, he's strolled every game against County. There's a reason Aberdeen were looking at him at one point.

He'd improve every team that finished in the bottom six last season.
Exactly Strathstaggie

Draper is quickly becoming the new Barry Wilson or Derek Riordan- he's coming, honest!

(08-08-2017, 02:43 PM)Despot Wrote: Draper is quickly becoming the new Barry Wilson or Derek Riordan- he's coming, honest!

Well there was a player and his agent at the club this morning. No idea who it was though

(08-08-2017, 03:05 PM)mike_lowrie Wrote: Well there was a player and his agent at the club this morning. No idea who it was though

We're getting a variation on the family car trip theme:

Is he there yet?

No.

Is he there yet?

No.

Is he there yet?

No.

Is he there yet?

No.

Is he there yet?

Maybe.

Is he there yet?

No.
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager

(08-08-2017, 02:43 PM)Despot Wrote: Draper is quickly becoming the new Barry Wilson or Derek Riordan- he's coming, honest!

Be it Draper or who ever ,a wee  thought for you  our main centreback gets injured  yes we can use  Marcus I've every confidence in him  as centreback But there is a hole to fill an experience needed ,Marcus Fraser will no doubt IMO go on to captain county,  Marcus has come on tremendously ,

(08-08-2017, 04:57 PM)Les Westander Wrote: We're getting a variation on the family car trip theme:

Is he there yet?

No.

Is he there yet?

No.

Is he there yet?

No.

Is he there yet?

No.

Is he there yet?

Maybe.

Is he there yet?

No.
Was down for my cup ticket today ,noticed. Drapes pulled in office window  I'll leave this here

Drapes....is that our nickname for him.....and who did he pull?

All of our heartstrings