Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Michael Gardyne
If your reading Midge, please come home permanently!!!!

(04-30-2015, 07:40 PM)keepthedeaspiesforthespl Wrote: If your reading Midge, please come home permanently!!!!

Hope he does come home. Fingers crossed.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

Would love him to stay - great wee guy!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

On the way home from St Mirren game I was speaking to him at Perth and he said as soon as Roy gets the Check book he will sign on the dotted line

He's totally proved a lot of us wrong who weren't sure about him coming back to us after his second spell here. Delighted to have him show me to be totally wrong.

The sooner he signs the better.

EDIT: Forgot about the loan, props to the keen eyes below.

Think this is his 3rd spell??

(05-02-2015, 04:33 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: Think this is his 3rd spell??

I think you're right, he was on loan initially from Celtic before he signed I believe

You're right, I totally forgot he went on loan then joined Morton for a wee spell.

Glad he came back after Morton! Was totally unsure about him resigning this year but he's more than proven a good signing

He has been great and helped us a lot this season. Would love if he signed up again

Bit of a Wizard that boy Gardyne, he's had more spells than Harry Potter!

(05-02-2015, 11:21 PM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote: Bit of a Wizard that boy Gardyne, he's had more spells than Harry Potter!

Boom boom!! Big Grin

He is just meant to be a county player I reckon.... Always played well for us
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

Let's set a precedent give the guy a 3 year contract from all accounts a major character in the dressing room and has played the best football of his career since his return from that rib injury.
Gudgie67 aka Gadgie67

Okay.
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager