Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Brittain Injured
https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/spo...six-weeks/

Bad news. Who would we put in his position?
Has he got a final baaaalllll???    Shalk's there!!!!

Kiss and Irvine should be a decent CM partnership.

Any injuries/suspensions to those 2 and we'll be struggling a little. I'm not convinced by either Woods or Dunfield.

Irvine can't play tomorrow as he's on loan from Celtic :O(
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(01-23-2015, 11:31 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: Irvine can't play tomorrow as he's on loan from Celtic :O(

Yeah we're short in that area tomorrow for sure!

But once Irvine is back, I think him and Kiss could be a good partnership in there.

Ross, Kiss and Mastsen could be deployed....Gardyne may be back and Dingwall if he's able to play?

(01-23-2015, 10:05 AM)Gordie the staggie Wrote: https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/spo...six-weeks/

Bad news. Who would we put in his position?

Which position ? Exclamation

I guess you mean midfield......

Quite a lot of chat on this in the Celtic thread too lads. Just if you want some further opinions on the topic.

Anyone any news on RB's injury? Seem to recall was expected back end of Feb. Back in light training?

It was said a while ago that he was needing an operation, he'd put it off but maybe it's back on the cards again. Our midfield is pretty competitive just now so maybe a good time to do it so he's back fit in case we need him in a play off come May.

I hear he was going to have the op while out injured.

Also good to see Ben Freempah running at training, been doing it for a couple of weeks now. Rocco back training too.

RB joined us in the Firhill social club before the game, said he should be back training in a couple of weeks.
He sat in with the away support, with Rocco and Saunders, maybe others too that I never spotted.

(02-22-2015, 11:45 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: RB joined us in the Firhill social club before the game, said he should be back training in a couple of weeks.
He sat in with the away support, with Rocco and Saunders, maybe others too that I never spotted.

More importantly, when's Rocco back Stuartycoff? Feel he's been really missed over the winter but I have a horrible feeling he won't be considered when fit

He is back doing light training, as is Frempah, I think RB said they would also be back in full training in 2-3 weeks.

(02-22-2015, 12:05 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: He is back doing light training, as is Frempah, I think RB said they would also be back in full training in 2-3 weeks.

Thats great news. I think them being back in the squad will be a big boost to morale which is rising due to results. They are all pros and will fight for places which can only be good for all. The clouds are parting..... At last

(02-22-2015, 12:03 PM)Alfiesdad Wrote: More importantly, when's Rocco back Stuartycoff? Feel he's been really missed over the winter but I have a horrible feeling he won't be considered when fit

I have that same feeling, but think his ability to read the game is massively undervalued. I think he's been consistently one if our hardest working and most underrated players, aside from obviously this season, but I have a horrible feeling that there's just too much competition in the midfield with players JM knows now

Rocco was made captain for Jimbo's first matches as manager.

But when everyone is fit there are seven central midfielders competing for two to three places.

We're definitely short of cover when it comes to CM and CB..

(02-22-2015, 08:25 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: We're definitely short of cover when it comes to CM and CB..

There's not a "not" missing from there by any chance? Or are those two dots at the end the new code for irony?

(02-22-2015, 10:34 PM)Wicky Wrote: There's not a "not" missing from there by any chance? Or are those two dots at the end the new code for irony?

[Image: tumblr_mnsf7z8UpI1qm9fxho1_500.gif]

Rocco had a poor season last term and I was hoping to see a much improved performance this term, sadly he's had injury issues - I think it'll be tough for them to just walk back into the side - they will have to be patient.....