Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Willies Referee Moan
(08-08-2016, 04:15 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: I think the crowd influenced the penalty decision as they went mental after the Dundee player went down like he'd be shot by the guy on the grassy knoll....

Kenny!  that is the sort of actions our support need to take.
Go mental at every decision , tackle , shout at the referee for decisions, get on the "OPPOSITIONS BACK" it might help our team.
You know! a wee bit of encouragement and all that.
You guys do your bit in the singing section and Jailend, but the rest?
No doubt on Saturday, our support will put on a good show at the dump.
But some of the other games.
Are we afraid of the other folk round us? I know sometimes when you try to encourage the team, you are met with the funny look.
Time to stop this nonsense and get fully behind the team.
We live in hope!

Yesterday's referee against Motherwell! afraid the lad was out of his depth.
Conned and dictated to for 90 minutes by a bunch of cheats and divers.
Never a penalty.
Wish I had camera trained on Macdonald when he appeared to be shot by a North Korean General, in front of the East Stand, brilliant piece of acting.
The Oscars came to Dingwall.
Immoral Cow Den Bender

Watching the game at the dump.
Obviously not wantIng Caley to win but these refs need sorted.
This one is doing everything he can to help Celtic. 
Couple of decisions going against caley, especially the last man challenge.
Caley free kick and Celtic player sent off, instead Celtic get up the park and score.
The "big" clubs always get these decisions. How many times have we seen it at victorIa pk???
A level playing field is all we ask for!!

The ref yesterday was poor as well I thought, numerous occasions the rangers defenders would have their arms wrapped right round Curran and Shalke and at one point in the second half Wallace completely body checked franks or Dingwall? Can't remember who it was but the ref just did nothing, rangers fans also seem annoyed that Curran wasn't sent off but I'm not sure what for, must have missed the incident.

Curtain???? Ah, got it, Curran!

(09-18-2016, 03:45 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Watching the game at the dump.
Obviously not wantIng Caley to win but these refs need sorted.
This one is doing everything he can to help Celtic. 
Couple of decisions going against caley, especially the last man challenge.
Caley free kick and Celtic player sent off, instead Celtic get up the park and score.
The "big" clubs always get these decisions. How many times have we seen it at victorIa pk???
A level playing field is all we ask for!!

Yes watched this too, Refferee in the end robbed highland team with his decisions ,
One can argue all day Celtic are and played better football but ICT had two goal scoring opportunities denied or taken away from them ,by a poor Refferee  not a level playing field, how often have we seen it against us ,

(09-18-2016, 04:15 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Curtain???? Ah, got it, Curran!
Going by the BBC stats Craig committed a number of fouls yesterday

That boy really needs to pull himself together  Smile

(09-18-2016, 08:50 PM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote: Going by the BBC stats Craig committed a number of fouls yesterday

That boy really needs to pull himself together  Smile

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I missed the fouls...... I must've blacked out!!

Crawford Allan.
Or was it Michael Crawford, Some Mother's Do Ave Em?
Points please, no postcards, stamp corner will do.
Immoral Cow Den Bender

And points for tonight's referee against Celtic?
Overall, not bad, got a few decisions correct..
However, failed to send off Griffiths, two stamping offences, I really fail to understand why the referee took the easy option on this one, having booked him earlier for studs on the keeper, he then stamped on the County defender, slight reaction from defender, so referee bottles it, shake hands lads, Lee on your last warning.
Hello, if it was anyone else, they would have walked.
Craig Gordon? well appears as if he MR UNTOUCHABLE.(again)
Immoral Cow Den Bender

Dallas did quite well today.
However, he conveniently missed a few key incidents?
Think he was correct to book several County players, however, after McEveley’s trip, Rangers defender a couple of minutes later, identical incident no booking.
CONSITENCY PLEASE!
He missed the Rangers keeper handle the ball from a pass back (well spotted Rocco’s Wheelie Bin)
And from the BBC.
The calamitous defending continued when Tavernier inexplicably played the ball back, Boyce almost nipped in, and Foderingham clearly handled to get himself out of trouble. However, the incident went unpunished to the fury of the Staggies bench.
Immoral Cow Den Bender

Cit Reath sums up Dallas's performance well. May I add that he also missed a Taverner two foot studs up slide through Boyce in the second half which at the very least merited a yellow. Again inconsistent decision making. Overall I think we got better treatment from the referee than I expected compared to the Celtic game.

Craig Thomson,he is our top ref!? Ok it was the assistant who chalked off a perfectly good goa(well where I was sitting it looked OK),but why does he always want to be centre stage.
The west stand assistant gave us a bye kick ,it was 3 yards in front of her,but Thomson 25 yards away over rules her and gives a corner to them.
Midge gets flattened on edge of box, no free kick ,it would have been a good position.
And then to cap it all I am told,their scoring free kick was paced out 12 steps, I was wondering at the time what some of the crowd was roaring at.
He didn't cost us the game , but Mr Thomson,your not very good!

(11-27-2016, 12:19 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Craig Thomson,he is our top ref!? Ok it was the assistant who chalked off a perfectly good goa(well where I was sitting it looked OK),but why does he always want to be centre stage.
The west stand assistant gave us a bye kick ,it was 3 yards in front of her,but Thomson 25 yards away over rules her and gives a corner to them.
Midge gets flattened on edge of box, no free kick ,it would have been a good position.
And then to cap it all I am told,their scoring free kick was paced out 12 steps, I was wondering at the time what some of the crowd was roaring at.
He didn't cost us the game , but Mr Thomson,your not very good!

One word sums it up.
CONSISTENCY 
Every free kick County had against them, spray not used, despite the fact they were never 10 yards away?
Throw in early on, was it given the other way for , not taken at the correct place? West Stand near away end.
If so, it was probably the least offending case in the entire game, possibly it was 3 to 5 yards away, then we witnessed players taking throw ins 10 to 15 yards from where it went out , one Hamilton player had the audacity to take one from a different half of the park ( easy spot for ref?)
This is not a new rule, and yes it should be observed , however, why did The Tin God choose to start reapplying the rule for 10 minutes yesterday.
Let's hope we see all referees applying the rule.
If it was a foul throw, same again, we see it in every game, apply the rules, or don't.
CONSISTENCY please, please!
Immoral Cow Den Bender

I don't agree with the view that our refs aren't consistent at all.

From what I've witnessed, they're consistently awful!!!

Thomson considered the best???????? That really highlights how bad they are.
He's arrogant and only ever see's one view.......his!!!!!
Grade one ref??? More like grade one t0sser!!!

Now this is a telling stat, whats the probability of this without some form of bias - taken from the BBC County v Hearts preview page
"◾Ross County are the only Premiership side yet to win a penalty in the league this season. They've given away a league high five spot-kicks in return."

Fortunately the SFA referees must have read this before we played Hearts. Can't say they did us any favours though.
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager

I doubt whether refs and their assistants have a bias against us but my work colleagues would definitely like to see both us and ICT relegated. Glasgow-based fans have no appetite for the trip up the A9. BTW, I work alongside Thistle, Well, Hearts and Old Firm fans. They hate us and ICT.

(12-04-2016, 06:13 PM)Deke Slayton Wrote: I doubt whether refs and their assistants have a bias against us but my work colleagues would definitely like to see both us and ICT relegated. Glasgow-based fans have no appetite for the trip up the A9.  BTW, I work alongside Thistle, Well, Hearts and Old Firm fans. They hate us and ICT.

I tend to find that the only central belt fans who have these views are ones who haven't actually been on an away trip to the highlands. All the ones I know who have all love coming up here! And for what it's  worth they all seem to prefer Dingwall to Inverness as well and would much rather see a team like Hamilton or Killie go down instead of us.

(12-04-2016, 06:52 PM)Staggieman21 Wrote: I tend to find that the only central belt fans who have these views are ones who haven't actually been on an away trip to the highlands. All the ones I know who have all love coming up here! And for what it's  worth they all seem to prefer Dingwall to Inverness as well and would much rather see a team like Hamilton or Killie go down instead of us.

Guys
It's only a 3 hour journey (max) from the Central Belt, it's not as if they are going to the end of the earth.
Forfinn, remind them how long it takes Plymouth fans to travel up to Carlisle!
Staggieman21, I concur with you, all the fans I speak to, love coming up here, and a lot of them don't come from the Central Belt.
And yes, the ones that do moan, are the ones that don't follow their team away.
Agreed there are few West f Scotland media pundits who like to stir it up.
Fact is, County and Caley are in the SPL on merit, the press and some fans can't pick and choose who they would like in the SPL.
Keep hearing about Hibs and Dundee Utd, how they should not be in the lower league, HELLO! you are there because you could not win games or get your house in order.
Hibs will only get big crowds if they are winning, the Easter Road mob are more than capable of deserting their team if it's not going their way. (as they have done frequently in the past)
Afraid if it was left to some people we would have a Central Belt league with a team from Dundee and Aberdeen.
End of the day! Celtic, Aberdeen, have consistently sold out their end at the Global Energy Stadium, and not forgetting Ranger on the first league visit.