Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
ADAMS OUT
(08-21-2014, 11:03 AM)Ross shire buff Wrote:
(08-21-2014, 10:47 AM)staggie1746 Wrote: I'm arguing it's better to support the team by offering encouragement and financial support where possible by other means (RCFC lottery, merchandise purchases, attending games where possible home and away etc.)

I'm only interested in supporters who pay their way yes even just at home games who visit the shop, spend in bar spend in teas, spend in raffle on their way into game. Ya canna whack them

Staggie1746 made the opposing point to your argument, but now your saying the same thing he did, and telling us you cant "whack them" which is what you originally did!!

Huh

Your basically arguing with yourself now.

(08-21-2014, 11:21 AM)theweehighlander Wrote:
(08-21-2014, 11:03 AM)Ross shire buff Wrote: I'm only interested in supporters who pay their way yes even just at home games who visit the shop, spend in bar spend in teas, spend in raffle on their way into game. Ya canna whack them

Staggie1746 made the opposing point to your argument, but now your saying the same thing he did, and telling us you cant "whack them" which is what you originally did!!

Huh

Your basically arguing with yourself now.

Glad somebody else sees it. The bottom line is, every supporter is equal. Nobody is 'better' or 'more of a supporter' than anyone else, no matter how much or how little they spend, how often they go to games, whether they sing or not. Better to have casual fans who occasionally go to games or buy merch than beating them down as not proper supporters and having them not bother. I thought we, both as a club and as supporters, were better than that

FFS, someone please delete this thread now, 8 pages long and counting, as if Adams isn't under enough stress as it is and I'm sure he's well aware of some of the things being said on here, he can do no right as far as some people are concerned, I remember him mentioning the lack of support and verbal abuse of him and his players at the Inverness poty awards despite securing a top 6 in our first season, some people will only take so much before they say that's enough, I'm out and then what will we do, be carefull what you wish for, scott leitch, willie macstay etc anyone, then you may just end up with something to genuinely moan about.

Ross-shire Buff are you related to Ch(D)ick Young?

You make as much sense.

(08-21-2014, 12:07 PM)westhillstaggie Wrote: FFS, someone please delete this thread now, 8 pages long and counting, as if Adams isn't under enough stress as it is and I'm sure he's well aware of some of the things being said on here, he can do no right as far as some people are concerned, I remember him mentioning the lack of support and verbal abuse of him and his players at the Inverness poty awards despite securing a top 6 in our first season, some people will only take so much before they say that's enough, I'm out and then what will we do, be carefull what you wish for, scott leitch, willie macstay etc anyone, then you may just end up with something to genuinely moan about.

Yes it's about time to call a halt. This is unproductive and totally negative and we call ourselves SUPPORTERS. Have a think about what that means. DA and his father have given a lot to this club and their skills and ability are the reasons why we are in the Premier League. There are some people on here who really lack the vision and undestanding of what they have achieved and that there are probably a very very few who could do the same. How many previous managers managed it? How many out there could do it within the financial constraints on the club?

(08-21-2014, 01:20 PM)the reaper Wrote:
(08-21-2014, 12:07 PM)westhillstaggie Wrote: FFS, someone please delete this thread now, 8 pages long and counting, as if Adams isn't under enough stress as it is and I'm sure he's well aware of some of the things being said on here, he can do no right as far as some people are concerned, I remember him mentioning the lack of support and verbal abuse of him and his players at the Inverness poty awards despite securing a top 6 in our first season, some people will only take so much before they say that's enough, I'm out and then what will we do, be carefull what you wish for, scott leitch, willie macstay etc anyone, then you may just end up with something to genuinely moan about.

Yes it's about time to call a halt. This is unproductive and totally negative and we call ourselves SUPPORTERS. Have a think about what that means. DA and his father have given a lot to this club and their skills and ability are the reasons why we are in the Premier League. There are some people on here who really lack the vision and undestanding of what they have achieved and that there are probably a very very few who could do the same. How many previous managers managed it? How many out there could do it within the financial constraints on the club?
Yes the whole thread should be deleted. Self praise is no honour

(08-21-2014, 01:49 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Yes the whole thread should be deleted. Self praise is no honour

That would be fantastic if Adams came on here bigging himself up! Wink

(08-21-2014, 02:20 PM)staggie1746 Wrote:
(08-21-2014, 01:49 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Yes the whole thread should be deleted. Self praise is no honour

That would be fantastic if Adams came on here bigging himself up! Wink

Thanks I'm for deleting ,in hindsight not good for togetherness

(08-21-2014, 02:32 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Thanks I'm for deleting ,in hindsight not good for togetherness

Its alright man, we'll just all hold hands moving forward Heart

(08-21-2014, 02:35 PM)staggie1746 Wrote:
(08-21-2014, 02:32 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Thanks I'm for deleting ,in hindsight not good for togetherness

Its alright man, we'll just all hold hands moving forward Heart

Have to laugh at all the likes in the group trying to picture the texting psst say this psst what's he saying now, psst give so and so another few likes,
Now that togetherness eh ha ha. Living it most amusing today was worth the log. But that's the end of it.

Sometimes....playground comes to mind....

My head hurts
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

(08-21-2014, 04:10 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Have to laugh at all the likes in the group trying to picture the texting psst say this psst what's he saying now, psst give so and so another few likes,
Now that togetherness eh ha ha. Living it most amusing today was worth the log. But that's the end of it.

I really really hope no-one takes this forum that seriously! Tongue

(08-21-2014, 04:10 PM)Stiflers old man Wrote: Sometimes....playground comes to mind....

My head hurts

I blame the mods.

I asked on page 3 for this nonsense Adams Out to be deleted. Incredible this thread is now on page 8. So I ask again, please delete thread.Smile

(08-21-2014, 04:19 PM)staggie1746 Wrote:
(08-21-2014, 04:10 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Have to laugh at all the likes in the group trying to picture the texting psst say this psst what's he saying now, psst give so and so another few likes,

I really really hope no-one takes this forum that seriously! Tongue

(08-21-2014, 04:10 PM)Stiflers old man Wrote: Sometimes....playground comes to mind....

My head hurts

I blame the mods.

Don't blame the mods, a few on here are off their rockers!

(08-21-2014, 05:46 PM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote:
(08-21-2014, 04:19 PM)staggie1746 Wrote: I blame the mods.

Don't blame the mods, a few on here are off their rockers!

Its ok, it was pretty tongue in cheek

Adams in.

We are not about to delete a thread just because someone doesn't like it...if this was the case then we would be deleting thousands of posts every year....just because someone didn't like it...that's just nonsense

If you don't like what is involved in one thread, then unsubscribe from it and DO NOT comment on it, if you DO NOT like what someone says, then ignore them unsubscribe from the thread and DO NOT get involved it in it...simple as that, if you want a bit of banter, or to get involved in slanging matches then that is up to each individual, but don't get involved then expect that threads/post will be deleted because you don't like whats being said
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

Well...............that escalated quickly!

Please note at no point did I say 'I wanted Adams out', I simply started a thread to see where the fans thoughts were at after a poor start. You guys took it from there. As Stiflers old man said, if you don't like the thread or don't agree with the thread then don't read the thread and stop commenting on it.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and this is an open forum. Get over it guys.

I have my own personal opinion but I am not going to give it at this moment. Like Snowball said, I will come back at a later date.

Obviously I hope we start to play better, start to win games, start to get a little bit more noisey at home games but at the moment us fans are as much to blame as the team/Adams. Why shout at a player when he makes a mistake when you can lift his spirit by encouraging him to do it better next time. I suppose that's just the Ross County supporting way.

Anyway.....until next time.....keeeeeeeeeeeeep supporting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(08-22-2014, 09:02 AM)Stiflers old man Wrote: We are not about to delete a thread just because someone doesn't like it...if this was the case then we would be deleting thousands of posts every year....just because someone didn't like it...that's just nonsense

If you don't like what is involved in one thread, then unsubscribe from it and DO NOT comment on it, if you DO NOT like what someone says, then ignore them unsubscribe from the thread and DO NOT get involved it in it...simple as that, if you want a bit of banter, or to get involved in slanging matches then that is up to each individual, but don't get involved then expect that threads/post will be deleted because you don't like whats being said

Agreed 100%

(08-22-2014, 12:04 PM)Fleackeuy Wrote:
(08-22-2014, 09:02 AM)Stiflers old man Wrote: We are not about to delete a thread just because someone doesn't like it...if this was the case then we would be deleting thousands of posts every year....just because someone didn't like it...that's just nonsense

Agreed 100%

Of course if we're defending free speech we're defending the right to come on here and ask for it to be deleted, aren't we?