Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Development League 2014-2015
Frempah and Latouchent both played well. Fenlan was poor. I would chance both at first team, Frempah to start and Latouchent on bench. They will both raise their gAme in first team footballer

(09-17-2014, 08:45 PM)paulmac Wrote: Frempah and Latouchent both played well. Fenlan was poor. I would chance both at first team, Frempah to start and Latouchent on bench. They will both raise their gAme in first team footballer

Yes Frempha will become a fans favorite, not sur about latouchent yet he stemmed to let head go down to easy, but in fairness he was there with a young right back playing CB worth the bench though,I was very very happy with the young boys
Kyle Macleod is really good and is better bet than Jervis

That's a pity for the guy, best of luck to him.
http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/...departure/

From @rcfcstaggies
"Ross County face Aberdeen in the SFA Youth Cup this Sunday at the GES. Kick Off is 2pm and the match will be played to a finish".

Looking forward to going to Cup game tomorrow against Aberdeen.

Hope Tony Dingwall, Stephen Miller and Kyle Macleod play well in front of the Jim and Billy.

Good luck to tony,kyle and Stephen for tomorrow

missed the game but the youth team lost 2 - 0. Aberdeen had 4 first team players playing though don't know who. seemingly it was a good game. well done lads

Anyone got info on dev. squad tonight?
Beat 5-1 by Dundee in Arbroath (Dundee fan saying "Hat trick from Wighton, one from Clarkson, one from Peaso so far.")

An Arbroath fan on P&B saying "Some photographs from the Dundee development league game at Gayfield tonight which finished 5-1 to the Dee.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/scotsman_i...228485275/
(FIXED FROM YESTERDAY!)

County went 1 nil up after about 2 minutes when your keeper tried to be clever but got caught but Peter McDonald looped a clever header over from a Wighton cross a few minutes later, before Wighton scored his first from just outside the box as the keeper ran out. He scored his second which was an amazing volley from about 20 yards out before Clarkson scored from about 18 yards. In the second half Wighton completed his hat trick with an powerful volley at the back post.

I was really impressed by Wighton and I think it was Black? at right back. Good game although Wighton was the star man by a country mile! "

A helpful Dundee fan gave me this:

Ross County: James McLeod, Jim Fenlon, Rosario Latouchant, Jordi Balk, Tim Dressen, James Beeston, Scott Ferries, Connor Lyall, Kyle McLeod, Tony Dingwall, Steven Ross.
Subs: Danny McCarthy, Steven Miller, Tom McLennan, Sam Morrison, Ross McKillop, Greg Morrison.

Which isn't that bad a team and makes the result pretty disappointing (although I think I've seen Fenlon make one tackle, Dreesen make none, and neither win a header).

Here's one of the goals. He had acres of space to hit it, with no-one getting tight to him, but its still a total wonderstrike:

That is a pretty strong team. Can understand us getting a doing 2-6 by Celtic but are Dundee that good?

They finished 2nd in the SPFL reserve league last season (so were below our u-20 league).
So far this season they beat Dundee United and drew with Saint Johnstone, but also lost to Celtic and St Mirren.
I cant find their line-up for last night, but know it was Bain in goal, and Craig Wighton, Peter MacDonald and Clarkson all played. Wighton being highly rated and playing behind the front two of 'Peaso' and Clarkson.

So basically, they're alright, but nothing amazing.

Quite worrying that we lost 5 goals with a defence of 4 first team players.

Fenlon and Dreesen must have conceded a fair few goals between them!

The game v Partick this Tuesday is a 2pm ko at the HFA according to the SPFL website.
Oh well, won't be seeing that.

PartickThistle FC ‏@ThistleTweet
Ross County team to take on #Thistledev: Reguero, Miller, Fenlon, McRae, Morrison, Beeston, Maatsen, Ross, MacLeod, Dingwall, Ferries.

Ross County subs: McLeod, Morrison, MacLennan, McKay

I thought Woods might have got a run out today.

1-0 in first few mins.

(10-14-2014, 01:40 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: PartickThistle FC ‏@ThistleTweet
Ross County team to take on #Thistledev: Reguero, Miller, Fenlon, McRae, Morrison, Beeston, Maatsen, Ross, MacLeod, Dingwall, Ferries.

Ross County subs: McLeod, Morrison, MacLennan, McKay

I thought Woods might have got a run out today.

1-0 in first few mins.

Given how swollen our first team squad is I expected to see a lot more senior players involved. No Latouchent either.

Maybe Jim has seen enough of them and is wanting a look at the youths?

But aye, given our midfield issues this week I'd expected to see Woods or Terry given a run-out today.

JM was talking about Woods on MFR today, but not a mention about Dunfield.

Good to see a number of the under 17's are involved in these games, the two Morrisons for example.

Having never been to a development match, how do the 1st team fringe players like Reguero, Fenlon and Maatsen treat these matches. Do they knuckle down to try and get back in the first team or do they stroll about thinking they are better than their teammates?

You can only have 5 overage players.

We have Reguero, Fenlon, Maatsen, Ross and Dingwall playing from the 1st team.

Partick don't have any 1st team players so can see a easy home win today.

Latouchent must be injured as he is a top player in the making. Only 18 but we will see him soon.

Like the games being at night at a stadium and in front of a crowd so the players can get more experience.

(10-14-2014, 02:41 PM)Dont take my club away Wrote: You can only have 5 overage players.

We have Reguero, Fenlon, Maatsen, Ross and Dingwall playing from the 1st team.

Partick don't have an 1st team players so can see a easy home win today.

Latouchent must be injured as he is a top player in the making. Only 18 but we will see him soon.

Like the games being at night at a stadium and in front of a crowd so the players can get more experience.

Jeezo, hadn't appreciated they were all over-age! Bit of an eye opener...

HT 1-0
Don't know who scored, just going by the Thistle tweets.

1-1

2-1

3-1