Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
New Season tickets
canna get near naughty step ,it packed with dissenters , looking for jerseys and season tickets
Somebody said everybody gather at step it's dissenter of activity Culbockie county holding a meeting there, about substance I noticed Caley fans gathering , looking forward sub at the stance on dissenter step being dissenter of activity Psst Wicky told me to write this

BT W is there anyone who was Dumbarton in thev60s whenngamecwas called of,and we all,sneaked into a wedding dance, we'd pretend we were related to groom or bride or just friends, back then
We all,dressed up white shirt tie suit ect that was the norm. So we were all,very smart , mind you on return journeys shirts hanging oot ties in pocket ,you'd never believe it was same people aye. Every other Saturday . Is there anyone who was on the train that day, but any away game we'd all,be so so different coming home. Smart leaving home. Oh my dear. Returning like tramps,,

There are so many stories I can tell you from way back when his we built the Jailend my goodness gracious me

(06-27-2015, 09:03 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: BT W is there anyone  who was  Dumbarton in thev60s whenngamecwas called of,and we all,sneaked into a wedding dance, we'd pretend we were related to groom or bride or just friends, back then
We all,dressed up white shirt tie suit  ect that was the norm. So we were all,very smart , mind you on return journeys shirts hanging oot ties in pocket ,you'd never believe it was same people aye. Every other Saturday . Is there anyone who was on the train that day, but any away game we'd all,be so so different coming home.  Smart leaving home. Oh my dear. Returning like tramps,,

Best post of the day.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

Spain is that not worth a wee reduction on warning, I'm just getting the hang of forums, old manny bit slow on take up, never really meant to or tried to be rude jus ignorant I should read rules Look at small print,

Quote: RSB wrote:

Spain is that not worth a wee reduction on warning, I'm just getting the hang of forums, old manny bit slow on take up, never really meant to or tried to be rude jus ignorant I should read rules Look at small print

PS Wicky told him to write that.

Poor Wicky gets the blame for everything. Not this time RSB, but we'll see.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

Went down to the park this afternoon to renew the season ticket

That wee pod at the end of the west stand was a hive of activity,told there will be a few new signings revealed in the press tomorrow.

New type card to be sent out two weeks before season starts

Can we use our 10% discounts before we get the season tickets?
Has he got a final baaaalllll???    Shalk's there!!!!

This will suit some, a 10-match season ticket..

http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/...on-ticket/

That's an excellent move, and a good sign of the club listening to what fans want.

(07-06-2015, 09:57 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: This will suit some, a 10-match season ticket..

http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/...on-ticket/

Delighted to see the club listening to the fans and bringing this in.

That said, I'm slightly unsure on one element of it:

"Multi Match Season Ticket holders can reserve tickets to their ten chosen games per season in advance via the ticket office."

Does that mean you have to choose your 10 games when you get the ticket, or does "in advance" just mean you need to contact the club ahead of each match you wish to attend?

The former would be a deal-breaker for me as my trips north are usually fairly last minute, but if the latter I'd be very tempted to get one.

Very happy the club have listened and taken my idea on board. As already mentioned it will suit quite a few people who work offshore or are away from home for parts of the season.

The way I read it, you do not have to book a seat, but if you want to, you can. I would think you would probably just need to book your seats for the Inverness and Celtic games, just to be sure of getting in.

New season ticket (plastic card) in post this morning.
Now have a picture of Midge in my wallet  Heart

Daughters season ticket arrived this morning, but no sign of mine.

All of ours arrived in the post today too woohooo

I've received the bairns and my tickets this morning, however they're telling me I'm now an OAP and have been shifted to the Jailend!! The bairns tickets have right age group and right stand, has anyone else had any problems with their tickets?
I'll no bother the club today but will go down on Monday to get it fixed.

I got my ticket as did my old mates not one of us in same seat ,so if nothing done. County will be down 6 old supporters not having it not getting. (Censored) about just refund us our money WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED. Sat in same seat since beginning of time ,

Got mine today right stand right seats happy chappie