Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
New Season tickets
Any mention of standing/singing/unallocated seat section on the forms?

Moving the singing section to the Jailend will hopefully improve the atmosphere, and bring it closer to a staggie 'away-day' type racket!
Motherwell fans yesterday were fantastic, we can only dream of a home atmosphere like that.

For those that have to shift out of the way, maybe elderly or those that just prefer sitting and have been there for the 3 seasons, I hope they are accommodated correctly and helped to find suitable seats elsewhere.

Impossible to keep everyone happy I know.
Where's Ranald?

(06-01-2015, 08:46 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Any mention of standing/singing/unallocated seat section on the forms?

Moving the singing section to the Jailend will hopefully improve the atmosphere, and bring it closer to a staggie 'away-day' type racket!
Motherwell fans yesterday were fantastic, we can only dream of a home atmosphere like that.

For those that have to shift out of the way, maybe elderly or those that just prefer sitting and have been there for the 3 seasons, I hope they are accommodated correctly and helped to find suitable seats elsewhere.

Where's Ranald?

All this will be discussed and revealed tomorrow night Stuart,as a few issues have arisen ,some legal issues to a nominated safe standing area....I know confused me too but I've been told all will be explained to us all tomorrow night.,don't know how it's going to work, but David has assured us it will all be explained tomorrow night.

(06-01-2015, 08:46 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Any mention of standing/singing/unallocated seat section on the forms?

Where's Ranald?

Thought the Motherwell atmosphere was superb yesterday, would love to see that kind of atmosphere, only saw something similar from us at the dump one Friday night, loads of feet stomping, drum banging, was like a scene from Braveheart, shame we got beaten three one, but atmosphere was superb!

As you say, it's going to be tough to organise the move, picking it up tomorrow at the meeting to see what the plans are - Gary is chomping at the bit Big Grin
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(06-01-2015, 08:46 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Motherwell fans yesterday were fantastic, we can only dream of a home atmosphere like that.

So can they, normally.

(06-01-2015, 09:18 PM)Embogary Wrote: All this will be discussed and revealed tomorrow night Stuart,as a few issues have arisen ,some legal issues to a nominated safe standing area....I know confused me too but I've been told all will be explained to us all tomorrow night.,don't know how it's going to work, but David has assured us it will all be explained tomorrow night.

This is all well and good, but can someone tell me when it's going to be explained? Wink

(06-01-2015, 11:19 PM)Forfinn Wrote: So can they, normally.

This is all well and good, but can someone tell me when it's going to be explained? Wink

Big Grin I did put a few tomorrow's in there hahahaha..
But it will be explained tonight Tongue

Does anyone know when the new seasons fixtures are announced?

Don't want to end up booking holidays and missing good home games!

Friday 19th June! Normally they are released the same day as the English fixtures which are released on Wednesday 17th June but for some reason this year they are released 2 days later? Maybe they are trying to market it on a different day to get more publicity but a week Friday is the date it was given on Sky Sports. It's normally at 9am or around that time of the day the fixtures get released on the day.

(06-10-2015, 05:27 AM)CulbokieCounty Wrote: Friday 19th June! Normally they are released the same day as the English fixtures which are released on Wednesday 17th June but for some reason this year they are released 2 days later? Maybe they are trying to market it on a different day to get more publicity but a week Friday is the date it was given on Sky Sports. It's normally at 9am or around that time of the day the fixtures get released on the day.

Thank you CulbokieCounty, i've been pricing flights our to Rome later in the year but would rather not miss too many home fixtures. I'll hold off before booking up, cheers.

(06-10-2015, 10:22 AM)frankthetank Wrote: Thank you CulbokieCounty, i've been pricing flights our to Rome later in the year but would rather not miss too many home fixtures. I'll hold off before booking up, cheers.

Rome's excellent. Make sure you visit this hidden gem - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capuchin_Crypt

When are the renewal letters coming out?

(06-11-2015, 06:21 PM)Boff Wrote: When are the renewal letters coming out?

Got mine last week, if your expecting one and not received it yet I'd contact the club tomorrow if I were you.

The official site tells us that from "tomorrow" the office will have extended opening hours to help people get season tickets renewed / bought. I presume tomorrow is tomorrow, Tuesday 23rd June.
See the official site. Today. Or tomorrow.
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager

(06-22-2015, 10:43 PM)Les Westander Wrote: The official site tells us that from "tomorrow" the office will have extended opening hours to help people get season tickets renewed / bought. I presume tomorrow is tomorrow, Tuesday 23rd June.
See the official site. Today. Or tomorrow.

Got my ticket ,club have started posting tickets,system now in order

Are the new plastic cards being sent out yet?

I've had nothing yet!?

I've just filled out my renewal forms, we have until the 30th if you intend to keep your seats.

Singing section your cards have been sent to east stand,as you have not moved yet ha ha

You bad boy RSB - go sit on the naughty step for that...

I'm going to get a season book for the away end. Unless some football is played soon. A good vet wouled have put this place down with the patter in here recently.
No sacrifice no victory