Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
New Season tickets
Photo 
(05-28-2014, 02:23 PM)staggie2509 Wrote:
(05-28-2014, 09:59 AM)Alfiesdad Wrote: Interested to see Hamilton Accies offering cheaper season ticket than I'm paying and two free U18's with it for full paying and concessions. Think the under 11s offer that county are doing needs to be stepped up. Invest in the youth in my opinion!

Mention this to Ranald Gilbert....

Makes commercial sense to Hamilton. They have a different calculation to make than a club whose fans are already used to forking out for Premiership prices.

They'll assess that its too big a risk of too few punters signing up if the hike in prices from Championship to Premiership is too steep. So keep it down and as attractive as possible.
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager

(05-28-2014, 09:59 AM)Alfiesdad Wrote: Interested to see Hamilton Accies offering cheaper season ticket than I'm paying and two free U18's with it for full paying and concessions. Think the under 11s offer that county are doing needs to be stepped up. Invest in the youth in my opinion!

The Ross County offer is for under 12s. I think it is a pretty good deal. You can get 2 under 12s per adult, for only £25 each and the club are throwing in a free replica top(home or away) for free, for each under 12 (normally £30 each). Plus if you want to sit in the family section in the west stand the adult price is £300 instead of the normal £360!

(05-28-2014, 11:08 PM)MayHam Wrote:

The Ross County offer is for under 12s. I think it is a pretty good deal. You can get 2 under 12s per adult, for only £25 each and the club are throwing in a free replica top(home or away) for free, for each under 12 (normally £30 each). Plus if you want to sit in the family section in the west stand the adult price is £300 instead of the normal £360!

Don't want to be a pedant but unfortunately for me, it's not under 12 at time of purchase, it's under 12 at Xmas, so I'll split the difference, under 11 1/2!
Listen, I've paid, I'm happy, I just think we need to think out of the box to get more kids in buying hotdogs etc, learning new words from the people below you etc

(05-28-2014, 06:27 PM)Les Westander Wrote:
(05-28-2014, 02:23 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Mention this to Ranald Gilbert....

Makes commercial sense to Hamilton. They have a different calculation to make than a club whose fans are already used to forking out for Premiership prices.

They'll assess that its too big a risk of too few punters signing up if the hike in prices from Championship to Premiership is too steep. So keep it down and as attractive as possible.

They certainly seem to make different calculations! Had a look at the Hamilton website and there appear to be a few anomalies! Their season ticket prices last year were for an adult and up to two free under 12s. This year they are saying they are continuing last year's deal of offering two free under 18s per adult ticket!
This year they are quoting £310 for an adult season ticket with up to two free under 18s, and go on to say that, that works out at just over £8 each per league game for an adult ticket!

(05-28-2014, 11:35 PM)Alfiesdad Wrote:
(05-28-2014, 11:08 PM)MayHam Wrote: The Ross County offer is for under 12s. I think it is a pretty good deal. You can get 2 under 12s per adult, for only £25 each and the club are throwing in a free replica top(home or away), for each under 12 (normally £30 each). Plus if you want to sit in the family section in the west stand the adult price is £300 instead of the normal £360!

Don't want to be a pedant but unfortunately for me, it's not under 12 at time of purchase, it's under 12 at Xmas, so I'll split the difference, under 11 1/2!
Listen, I've paid, I'm happy, I just think we need to think out of the box to get more kids in buying hotdogs etc, learning new words from the people below you etc

Yeah, fair enough. I am a little disappointed to see that the age cut off is halfway through the season rather than at the start of the season. Can't remember if that was always the case, as it has been a few years since I bought kids season tickets.
Depending on the ages of peoples kids, then County can work out cheaper than Hamilton(based on if you tend to buy them a new top every season!) Ie An adult, two under 12s and two Kids tops, and sitting in the family section at Victoria park will set you back £350. The same at Hamilton could cost you £370,based on a youth top costing £30 each(I don't know how much they charge)

we have better pies

I hate this time of year, the calculators come out to compare season ticket prices rather than goal differences or possible points!

When is the next game?? Smile

(05-28-2014, 06:27 PM)Les Westander Wrote:
(05-28-2014, 02:23 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Mention this to Ranald Gilbert....

I'm not bothered about other clubs charges,our are reasonable

My only complaint is a big jump from 16 to a 17 year old still in school extra 130 quid.

Double whammy for me this year lat year I had an 11 and 16 year old cost me 80 quid this year 290 occupying the same seats ouch it was a sore one we better hit the ground running.
Gudgie67 aka Gadgie67

A wee reminder for anyone who is keen to reserve their seats for the new season, I sent my renewal off last week Smile

http://www.ross-shirejournal.co.uk/Sport...062014.htm?

ROSS County FC will again throw open their doors this weekend for "early bird" fans keen to swoop on season ticket offers.

General manager Ranald Gilbert declared the club "absolutely overwhelmed" by demand ahead of the new season and said the new family section was proving particularly popular.

Fans who want tp guarantee the same seats they had last season have until Monday of next week to snap them up.

The main reception and club shop will be open on Saturday and Sunday. It will open from 10am to 4pm on Saturday and then from 11am to 3 pm on Sunday.

The club says any season tickets bought before Monday, June 30 will automatically include a free ticket for the first home cup game of the season - as well as a discount voucher for the club shop.

The club also plans opening next Saturday, July 5 from 10am to 4pm.

Said Mr Gilbert:“We’ve been absolutely overwhelmed by the demand this year, with the newly launched family section already having attracted well over 100 fans with most of those new season ticket holders.

"The under 12 offer, which includes a free shirt for just £25, has also brought a lot of new fans to the club, but whether it’s new fans or supporters who’ve been coming here before they were born we want to show our appreciation for all of them as well as listening to them.

"That’s why we’re including the free cup game and shop discount as our way of showing we value their support, and also why we’re opening at the weekends.

"The Chairman has set us the task of listening to the supporters and making sure we’re responding to what they want, and having already opened for two weekends I was amazed at how many people came down – we were rushed off our feet which is a great problem to have!

"With an eye on the deadline for getting the extra incentives and also seeing demand pick up again with the great news on signings from the manager and fixtures out, we thought giving fans these dates to put in their diary made sense just now.”

More information www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk or call 01349 860860.

Popped down to the ground today with junior and renewed my tickets for the coming season.
Just wanted to say my youngest was given a really good reception by a senior member of staff and its days like today that he will remember and will I know make him someone who will support this club for a long time to come.
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN

Got mine through the post this morning. Roll on the 9thBig Grin

Yep, mine arrived this morning also....bring it on!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Aye mine came today buzzing bring on the 9th

Has anyone else NOT received their season tickets in the post yet?

Any word on season tickets, prices, incentives, early birds etc etc. itvwas the end of june to renew kast year. Hope they keep the child prices low as big advantage for me.

hopefully also making it easy to pay in instalments too, as well. and all.

additionally.

Renewal forms arrived in the post this morning, seems like the same deal as last season which will do for me Big Grin

Yes, got mine this morning too. Great to see prices remain pretty much the same as last year. Good idea raising the age of the 'youth' ticket from 16 to 18. Looking forward also to see how the sports bar turns out.

(06-01-2015, 04:08 PM)PooleweStaggie Wrote: Yes, got mine this morning too. Great to see prices remain pretty much the same as last year. Good idea raising the age of the 'youth' ticket from 16 to 18. Looking forward also to see how the sports bar turns out.

I never got mine, but that is a good idea and will have an impact on more people that age renewing.

(06-01-2015, 04:08 PM)PooleweStaggie Wrote: Yes, got mine this morning too. Great to see prices remain pretty much the same as last year. Good idea raising the age of the 'youth' ticket from 16 to 18. Looking forward also to see how the sports bar turns out.

Good to hear always felt it was unfair for kids aged 17 & 18 still at school having to pay more.
Gudgie67 aka Gadgie67