Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you heading to Dark Blue Saturday?
Looks like the burglars will have a field day in old Abaadeen on Saturday!

2 of us on bus number 4 Big Grin

I'm gutted. I go to a lot of away games but can't make this one due to a family holiday in Arran Sad

Will wear my County top though!

can you pay at the turnstiles or do you need a ticket?Smile

Going plus 2 by car.

Would have taken the supporters bus for the atmosphere and the crack but my oldest son gets sick on long bus journeys.

As far as the buses are concerned, although I am not taking advantage myself, can I say a big thanks to Roy for the latest brilliant gesture to the fans.

We are fortunate to have the most fan friendly chairman in the land and I'm not sure some of the fans who gripe realise just how fortunate we are.

(04-17-2014, 06:22 AM)mexican staggie Wrote: can you pay at the turnstiles or do you need a ticket?Smile

You can pay at gate.

(04-17-2014, 08:22 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote:
(04-17-2014, 06:22 AM)mexican staggie Wrote: can you pay at the turnstiles or do you need a ticket?Smile

You can pay at gate.

cheers Stuart

Two on the supporters bus heading down from Inverness.

2 of us on bus Number 3! Gonna be a day to remember!

I'm just so proud that our players have personally contributed to this initiative. It shows the players value and have a real connection with the supporters, can you imagine Chelsea players doing this.

I'll be on bus number 1 heading down from Inverness - it's going to be a special day!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

How many away fans would it take for the day to be deemed as successful, 600-800 ??

(04-18-2014, 04:44 PM)Millwall staggy Wrote: How many away fans would it take for the day to be deemed as successful, 600-800 ??

One more than would normally be there. And that'll be me so I formally declare the day a success.

My daughter and I are on bus 2 and I'm meeting my sister and her friend at Tynecastle so thats 4 more not normally at away games

Couple of hours work then pick up Passengers and of to TinnieCastle.

Yeeha Come on County.
You can take the People out of the Highlands but not the Highlands out of the People

Came down to Corstorphine last night, three maybe four of us going will probably stay down till Monday,make a wknd of it!

Well I was feck all support this week end again, but did ware my County top with pride on the early morning Dublin to Holyhead on Saturday,which confused the hell out of all the EPL supporters. Well done to all the folks that did put in some serious support by the sounds of it. Looking forward to a game soon, hopefully not a play off though.