Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scores From Elsewhere
(05-07-2014, 04:31 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote:
(05-07-2014, 04:27 PM)gudgie67 Wrote: Took 7 points of us though.

Yip. And who scored 4 goals? Seldom do you see such a one man team. (not withstanding St Johnstone of course)

Agree that Boyd is a class finisher at this level however I would argue that overall none of the bottom 6 could shake the "shocking" tag.
Gudgie67 aka Gadgie67

(05-07-2014, 04:38 PM)gudgie67 Wrote:
(05-07-2014, 04:31 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Yip. And who scored 4 goals? Seldom do you see such a one man team. (not withstanding St Johnstone of course)

Agree that Boyd is a class finisher at this level however I would argue that overall none of the bottom 6 could shake the "shocking" tag.

Agreed. And right on cue...Boyd gives Killie a glimmer of hope.

One thing for sure....the play off spot is more exciting than the top spot....
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

Well done to Killie and Partick tonight. Butcher will be looking for a job soon.

Butcher went down with Caley and then took them to where they currently are top six again, so I think Hibs will stick with him and rebuild with him and Malpas. No doubt he'll be sniffing around Caley players in the summer....or maybe even some of ours?
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(05-07-2014, 09:56 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Butcher went down with Caley and then took them to where they currently are top six again, so I think Hibs will stick with him and rebuild with him and Malpas. No doubt he'll be sniffing around Caley players in the summer....or maybe even some of ours?

The difference between Hibs n Caley is that when Butcher was at Caley he wasn't unveiled until the end of the transfer window but at Hibs he had all of januay to find players and plus Hibs wont splash any cash cos Rod Petrie is tight.

If Hibs get relegated they will not bounce straight back up

If Hibs get relegated, just think what they have to fight against
Hearts
Rangers
Hamilton
Forfar

Next season the championship is gonna be a real fight
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

(05-07-2014, 10:30 PM)mike_lowrie Wrote:
(05-07-2014, 09:56 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Butcher went down with Caley and then took them to where they currently are top six again, so I think Hibs will stick with him and rebuild with him and Malpas. No doubt he'll be sniffing around Caley players in the summer....or maybe even some of ours?

The difference between Hibs n Caley is that when Butcher was at Caley he wasn't unveiled until the end of the transfer window but at Hibs he had all of januay to find players and plus Hibs wont splash any cash cos Rod Petrie is tight.

If Hibs get relegated they will not bounce straight back up

Hibs are financially very well run. Nothing to do with being tight. They spent £200,000 on James Collins. Hardly tight.

So that £300,000 on Jimmy Scott and James Collins? WOOOOOOOFTTTTTT!!!!

Can't see it, but I would love it if Queens or Hamilton came up. We want as many 'weak' (no disrespect) teams in the Premiership as possible to aid our own survival!
Last season it was Dundee and all their issues, this season Hearts, next season we may not be as lucky. Dundee will strengthen over the summer, as will Hibs and Killie if they survive.

I would like to see a first division side to get promoted. My reason being it makes those in future seasons see the play off as realistic opportunity to reach the SPFL and will act as a warning to the SPFL team in the play off place that playing and beating a side from a lower league is not an easy option.
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN

Personally, I would like to see QOS come up. Their fans are a decent bunch, Dumfries is a great away day and, selfishly, of all the contenders they are most likely to finish at the foot of the table.

(05-08-2014, 08:26 PM)Brora Boy Wrote: Personally, I would like to see QOS come up. Their fans are a decent bunch, Dumfries is a great away day and, selfishly, of all the contenders they are most likely to finish at the foot of the table.

Would really miss 2 trips to Edinburgh so would rather Killie go down and Falkirk to come up as they are closer and a nice wee friendly club.

Just Like ourselves
You can take the People out of the Highlands but not the Highlands out of the People

(05-09-2014, 12:18 AM)Applecross Staggie Wrote:
(05-08-2014, 08:26 PM)Brora Boy Wrote: Personally, I would like to see QOS come up. Their fans are a decent bunch, Dumfries is a great away day and, selfishly, of all the contenders they are most likely to finish at the foot of the table.

Would really miss 2 trips to Edinburgh so would rather Killie go down and Falkirk to come up as they are closer and a nice wee friendly club.

Just Like ourselves

You just want to see more streakers at Victoria Park! :p