Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
st Mirren Away 2/11/13 Tickets
The original entry price is probably the cheapest in the league,so £10 for the return is pretty good,and if you dont like it,dont go.

I feel those who attended the abandoned match should get in for free to the replay. They have already paid for a full match experience where you leave with a result, whether good or bad. All they have had so far is the expense of travelling to the ground, and for their efforts they were rewarded with half a match which appeared farcical at times and as there was no 'result' it was no more satisfying at the end of the day than watching a training session! I can see no reason why those who couldn't make it to the first match, but are going on Sunday shouldn't be charged full price! They will after all be getting a full League match!

(11-09-2013, 09:33 PM)MayHam Wrote: I feel those who attended the abandoned match should get in for free to the replay. They have already paid for a full match experience where you leave with a result, whether good or bad. All they have had so far is the expensive of travelling to the ground, and for their efforts they were rewarded with half a match which appeared farcical at times and as there was no 'result' it was no more satisfying at the end of the day than watching a training session! I can see no reason why those who couldn't make it to the first match, but are going on Sunday shouldn't be charged full price! They will after all be getting a full League match!

St Mirren would be legally entitled to charge full price for all fans (even those who have already paid), but have obviously anticipated that this wouldn't get enough folk in (reduced price = increased demand). It's good PR to offer reduced prices too (or at least, they'll avoid any negative PR from charging full price twice and being seen as fleecing supporters)
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

Received today:

Quote:Hi its Giles from talkSPORT

We would love to get the someone from “Over the Bridge” on our Sunday “warm up show” for 5 minutes on Sunday at 12.30 pm to discuss Ross County

The presenter is Max Rushden who will maybe be familiar to you as the presenter of “Soccer AM” on Sky TV

Obviously we would look forward to your away clash with St Mirren and if you are on the way to the match all the better

Don’t hesitate to call me back

Giles Carruthers – 07947 461 774 Giles.Carruthers@talksport.co.uk or send me your contact details and I will contact you

Set Up Producer talkSPORT

It's all yours Gadgigadgi, get them telt.