Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
st Mirren Away 2/11/13 Tickets
Our train gets in at about 1230 so we'll head up to Weatherspoons then to catch Newcastle vs Chelsea and get some grub.
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

(10-25-2013, 11:40 AM)StrathyStaggie Wrote: PATW (pay at the window) that's at the back of the away stand. I reckon we'll be in with the home fans again.

Everything seems to be a week behind. Why?

I hope to god Maatsen starts over Sproule. The St.Mirren full-backs are awful , want Carey and Maatsen to cause them trouble.

Unchanged from Caley game.

Team line up
01 Brown
02 Kovacevic
03 Gordon
10 Quinn
05 Boyd
21 McLean
07 Sproule
04 Kettlewell
19 Luckassen
11 De Leeuw
23 Carey
Substitutes
06 Micic
08 Brittain
09 Mustafi
14 Maatsen
17 Ross
20 Fraser
22 Saunders

Same as for the blackout game I think. With Cap'n Brittain on the bench.
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager

Cap'n Ketts then again I presume?
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

Im sure if we play this line up we'll be fine:

Kovy
Kovy
Kovy
Kovy
Kovy
Kovy
Kovy
Kovy
Kovy
Kovy
Kovy
SUBS
Kovy
Kovy
Kovy
Kovy
Kovy
Has he got a final baaaalllll???    Shalk's there!!!!

(11-02-2013, 03:37 PM)Les Westander Wrote: Same as for the blackout game I think. With Cap'n Brittain on the bench.

What?
Our best player "Richard Brittain" on the bench again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on??!!

Gordon fails to clear for first goal. Not heard that before this season.

Our away form is abysmal.

Game could be abandoned.

looks like game abandoned due to waterlogged pitc

We play when we want, We play when we want......
We are Ross County, We only play when we want !!
Highlander29

(11-02-2013, 05:14 PM)lewie Wrote: looks like game abandoned due to waterlogged pitc

Oh! No! Surely Not!
Now, who can they blame for this one?
Mr Weather?
Just like last Friday night, these things happen in football.
Sorry for all the Staggies who travelled for this one.

I said after 10mins that if the rain continued the game would be abandoned. It was a farce and the players shouldn't have come out for the 2nd half, they couldnt tackle properly, or stop, it was dangerous.
The ref made a complete [censored] of himself imo.

To the football, I'm afraid the same failings, Gordon looked like he should have cleared the ball but failed, 1 down, and McLean lost possession at half-way, St Mirren broke easily and scored.
We almost lost a 3rd when the ball stuck in water in we lost possession again.

Sproule looke sharp, De Leeuw took a knock and never recovered so was replaced by Brittain.

St Mirren fans were seething obviously, being 2 goals up, but I can't take their chairman seriously if he actually thinks the game should have continued.

The amount of aimless balls up to Luckassen was painful. He should of scored after good play by Sproule as well.

Brittain on the bench again? Drop Quinn please.

Kept the radio off all afternoon and planned to watch the game 'live' on BBC Alba. Well that was a waste of time!
Right decision to call it off.
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN

well, that was a stroke of luck as there was no way we were getting back into that game, having watched the highlights maclean and gordon were at fault for both goals(AGAIN), think it's time someone else was given a chance in those positions. we can't keep on making excuses for them.

Photo 
(11-02-2013, 08:42 PM)westhillstaggie Wrote: well, that was a stroke of luck as there was no way we were getting back into that game, having watched the highlights maclean and gordon were at fault for both goals(AGAIN), think it's time someone else was given a chance in those positions. we can't keep on making excuses for them.

Must agree with you, roll on January,and maybe Santa will have given us half. A dozen good players, we are desperately short of talent and gritt

Have to say I was expecting us to get beaten today, I know that is bad but our away form is just awful this season and I knew St Mirren would see this as a six pointer!

In one way I'm delighted it was cancelled as it gives us a bit more time to regroup, but have to admit I'm finding it hard to see how we are going to avoid the play off position at this rate - come on Derek, let's get this sorted and fast please!!

Does anyone know what's going on with Brittain, is there and issue, I was a bit concerned that all the guff at the start of the season was having an impact on him! just wondering if Derek has decided to give him a rest?

I'm not sure how much longer Gordon is going to get at left back - maybe need to give someone else a shot - who else do we have that can play there?
Supporter Liaison Officer 

I think we should try Saunders there, I know he's right footed but he's gotta be a shout