Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why oh why Evan? I can't remember.
Question 
No regrets at signing Ben Gordon, but someone remind me please - why is Evangelos Ikonomou unemployed, possibly in financially crippled Greece, instead of working at County?

Hoping for a better offer in England? The money would certainly be better if he gets a gig.

And did everyone else who left voluntarily get a job?
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager

I just typed his name into Google there and it seems like he's in talks with Apollon Limassol who are a fairly big team in Cyprus. They're in the Europa League this year.

Thanks. You'd think he has the quality to get a decent job. Cyprus is a little handier and less cold than Dingwall.

Maybe we picked up so many points with him last year it cost him a fortune in crockery.

I'm sorry, but how could a player even consider going to the pristine clear beaches of Greece or Cyprus when they have the mighty Embo only three quarters of an hour up the road?

Embo Pah!! Glorious Rosemarkie is a lot closer!!

(08-11-2013, 11:48 AM)dawyckstag Wrote: Embo Pah!! Glorious Rosemarkie is a lot closer!!

some folks even had their coats off there recently.

The greek was one of my favourite players ever to Don a County shirt in the 20 odd years i watched them.

Right. He's an Adonis in so many ways. Sigh. so, so dreamy.