Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
2 more dutch players sign
Been confirmed that we've signed Midfielder Marc Klock and striker Kevin Luckassen.

Both are young players - klok is 20, while Lucassen turns 20 next month.

Other than that I don't know an awful lot about them.

Marc has time on his side, that's all that can be said.

think marc klok played for Utrecht under 20's,he's a midfielder, and kevin luckassen is a centre forward for az Alkmaar under 20's

Luckassen has scored 2 goals for the dutch u 19's team!

I'm not going to get too excited about these guys for the time (awwwww yeeeeeaaaahhhh) being. Under-19s goals aren't a good way to judge a player.

Hard to say anything about them as they're both still young. Derek and George have obviously seen a bit of talent in them and think they have potential to be good signings. They'll probably be technically sound and make more of an impact either later on in the season or next season.

Dutch journo on Twitter rates Maatsen and De Leeuw highly and says Klok and Luckassen are decent talents but they've played very little first team football. He doesn't rate this Bakens lad though who we're apparently interested in.

Looking forward to seeing them in action. The big striker whets the appetite some.....
He's NOT the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

In Del vertrowen wij. Harte-stikke welkom, jongens.
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager

(06-26-2013, 07:16 PM)Blinkers Wrote: Looking forward to seeing them in action. The big striker whets the appetite some.....

Bit pervy that

(06-26-2013, 07:14 PM)staggy4life Wrote: Hard to say anything about them as they're both still young. Derek and George have obviously seen a bit of talent in them and think they have potential to be good signings. They'll probably be technically sound and make more of an impact either later on in the season or next season.

Dutch journo on Twitter rates Maatsen and De Leeuw highly and says Klok and Luckassen are decent talents but they've played very little first team football. He doesn't rate this Bakens lad though who we're apparently interested in.

I'm a bit confused by his tweets to be honest.

Initially, he seemed to be suggesting in a tweet to Tyrone Smith, after signing Maatsen and De Leeuw who he rates highly, that signing the 2 players today was a disaster and they are nobodies in Holland.

But as the last couple of hours have progressed, he's then gone on to say Klok is 'ok', but 'keep away' from Luckassen.

Then as people have started tweeting Klok and Luckassen wishing the well, the journalist starts tweeting the 2 of them are 'talents' and wishes them well himself!

(06-26-2013, 07:31 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote:
(06-26-2013, 07:16 PM)Blinkers Wrote: Looking forward to seeing them in action. The big striker whets the appetite some.....

Bit pervy that

Agreed. Reading it over again may leave you with that impression. That said, if he gets a hat-trick in his first game I'll be doing more than drooling.....

(06-26-2013, 07:33 PM)Blinkers Wrote:

Bit pervy that

Agreed. Reading it over again may leave you with that impression. That said, if he gets a hat-trick in his first game I'll be doing more than drooling.....

Even more pervy now!!

(06-26-2013, 07:36 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote:

Bit pervy that

Even more pervy now!!

Fnar Fnar..........

(06-26-2013, 08:20 PM)Blinkers Wrote:
(06-26-2013, 07:36 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote:

Bit pervy that

Even more pervy now!!

Fnar Fnar..........

and there's more............... from GhanaSoccerNet: "The former Holland U19 attacker, 19, passed medicals and signed a three-year-contract with the club together with Marc Klok who also joined from fellow Dutch side FC Utrecht.

Ross County boss emphasized the qualities of the attacker.

Derek Adams said: “Kevin is a talented player who has come through the AZ youth system. He is a strong and powerful attacker”.

Permission to get excited please? 3 year deal, he must have something about him surely?

He said on twitter himself that he's signed a 2 year deal.

(06-26-2013, 07:33 PM)Billy7Ferries Wrote: I'm a bit confused by his tweets to be honest.

Initially, he seemed to be suggesting in a tweet to Tyrone Smith, after signing Maatsen and De Leeuw who he rates highly, that signing the 2 players today was a disaster and they are nobodies in Holland.

But as the last couple of hours have progressed, he's then gone on to say Klok is 'ok', but 'keep away' from Luckassen.

Then as people have started tweeting Klok and Luckassen wishing the well, the journalist starts tweeting the 2 of them are 'talents' and wishes them well himself!

Typical journo.
Staggies Disabled Supporters Club Chairman

Really surprised to see that Steve MacLaren has reacted on Twitter to latest County signings.
He said that " Deesh boyz going to Rhoss are, how you shay, exshiteing. I have no shurprise that the, how you shay, GES vill be the plaze to get a sheet nhext sheason. I work all theesh boyz before and they speeks English good"

(06-26-2013, 08:46 PM)number8 Wrote: Really surprised to see that Steve MacLaren has reacted on Twitter to latest County signings.
He said that " Deesh boyz going to Rhoss are, how you shay, exshiteing. I have no shurprise that the, how you shay, GES vill be the plaze to get a sheet nhext sheason. I work all theesh boyz before and they speeks English good"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....
Supporter Liaison Officer 

No point in signing a 19 /20yr-old foreigner on a 1 year deal. Obviously an investment for building the team over more than one season.
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager

I hope these guys are not destined to be the token under 21 players who sit on the bench all year like Archie McPhee. We all know it was our first SPL season, but almost every other team regularly fielded teenagers and none of our younger players featured that much. Cooper and Ross are too old to be bench fillers this season so they really need to step up when given the chance. If we can have some young players getting games in the SPL this coming season it will be a sign of progress to me. Realistically we need to produce players we can sell on if we want to maintain SPL status.

You're right about Coops but Steven Ross can still get a place on the bench as an U21 this season