Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thank you for a fantastic season
Now this incredible season is over I want to thank everyone at the club for making this season so memorable. To all the players who will remain and to all those that will move on thank you for making dreams come true.
To those that won't be with us next season I wish you well in everything you do as long as its not against County.
Happy days, bring on next season - onwards and upwards County onwards and upwards.

Well said. It has been a tremendous time to be a county fan. The upward trajectory for the club continues. It will be hard to replicate the achievements of this season but I am sure Derek and all at the club are formulating a plan for next season.
I thought the scottish cup final appearance would be hard to beat. This was followed by the first division title win, again how do you top that? Well the team have risen to the challenge and here we are celebrating a fifth place finish in our debut SPL season. Hard to imagine things can get better but I am sure they will.
The futures bright, the futures red, white and blue.
Thanks everyone for all you efforts-onwards and upwards.
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN

This season will be a season that the fans wont ferget for a while i am proud to be a Ross County fan if we win,lose or draw i would like say to all fans have a good summer and I hope you's look forward for another season ahead of us and of course to get behind the team every step of the way MON THE STAGGIES

Aspire to a.European place next season Big Grin

No words seem adequate for summing up this season, to be honest.

I'll need to see how our squad takes shape over the summer, it's difficult to say what our aspirations for next season will be at this stage.

I get the impression it's not just Paul Lawson leaving us over the next few weeks. Although I tend to read too much into comments and speculation at this time of the season, so hopefully not.

If we can retain the majority of our squad, we need not worry about the bottom of the table, and can hopefully push for top 6 again.

It would be nice to finish above Caley, obviously.

Hopefully we should have some news on contract renewals this coming week.

(05-19-2013, 09:32 PM)Billy7Ferries Wrote: It would be nice to finish above Caley, obviously.
Watch out, some folk on here will say you care more about them than us!

(05-20-2013, 10:50 PM)County73 Wrote: Watch out, some folk on here will say you care more about them than us!

Och, a few people just don't take the rivalry all that seriously, that's fair enough, we're all different.

Personally, I think the rivalry is great craic, I enjoy most of the banter that goes with that, I think the majority of fans on both sides do.

Seems to be an annual thread, "thanks for a fantastic season".
It's been and gone all too quickly, cant believe that's our first SPL campaign over. A great way to end it with a home victory over them.
Some great away days, I only missed 3, I would urge anyone who doesn't do away days for whatever reason, and are able to, to give it a go next season, usually a far noisier County support.

(05-24-2013, 06:48 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Seems to be an annual thread, "thanks for a fantastic season".
It's been and gone all too quickly, cant believe that's our first SPL campaign over. A great way to end it with a home victory over them.
Some great away days, I only missed 3, I would urge anyone who doesn't do away days for whatever reason, and are able to, to give it a go next season, usually a far noisier County support.

Being based in Aberdeen we go to most of the away games and fully agree, if you give it a go you will want to do it again and again.

the size of the away support has surprised some of the other clubs none more than here in Aberdeen. Tongue
You can take the People out of the Highlands but not the Highlands out of the People

I can only really go to away days due to where I live and have always had a great time. Either with or without alcohol.