OvertheBridge
Premier League Tickets - Printable Version

+- OvertheBridge (http://www.overthebridge.info)
+-- Forum: Forums (http://www.overthebridge.info/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Anything Goes (http://www.overthebridge.info/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Premier League Tickets (/showthread.php?tid=199)

Premier League Tickets - ciaranhill - 01-25-2012

I'm going to be spending Easter weekend in Laaandan and fancy taking in a game, I've registered with one or two of the clubs to try and keep on top of ticket news to make sure I can take in a game.

Does anyone have any experience of buying EPL tickets? Any tips that will help me get them?

It seems to be easier to get briefs for The New Den or Upton Park which Iw ouldn't mind either, particularly the Hammers.

The fixtures are as follows:

Saturday, 7 April 2012
Arsenal v Man City, 15:00 (more chance of a winning lottery ticket)
Chelsea v Wigan, 15:00

Monday, 9 April 2012
Fulham v Chelsea, 15:00
QPR v Swansea, 15:00
Tottenham v Norwich, 15:00

The alternative is one of the following:

Saturday, 7 April 2012
Millwall v Hull, 15:00

Monday, 9 April 2012
Crystal Palace v Southampton, 15:00
West Ham v Birmingham, 15:00

RE: Premier League Tickets - VanderDalgarno - 01-25-2012

The Arsenal game will most likely move from Saturday 15:00 kickoff to 12:45 or Sunday

Fulham have a designated "neutrals" section which you might want to consider- check their website or try www.seatwave.co.uk, which I think quite a few clubs use to shift unsold tickets

RE: Premier League Tickets - ciaranhill - 01-26-2012

Cheers VD.

I can't see them struggling to shift tickets when Chelski come to town but I'll keep an eye on Seatwave.

There's a supply and demand issue with Spurs, I've been looking at their games for the next few weeks and all of them sell out. I'm hoping their, and CFC's, unfashionable opposition that weekend will help.

As much as I'd like to see some Premier League football, my Mum grew up going to Upton Park, I would like to get along there as well.

RE: Premier League Tickets - Son of Earl. - 01-29-2012

I used to frequent the emirates when I lived in London. Touts outside the ground are always trying to punt fake tickets outside the ground so I would be wary.

Spurs and Fulham would be worth a swatch.

RE: Premier League Tickets - staggy4life - 01-30-2012

I'd imagine it would be fairly easy to get tickets for the Wigan end at Chelsea. They never really take much of an away support.

RE: Premier League Tickets - ciaranhill - 01-30-2012

(01-30-2012, 02:02 PM)staggy4life Wrote: I'd imagine it would be fairly easy to get tickets for the Wigan end at Chelsea. They never really take much of an away support.

I hadn't even thought of the away ends, that's a cracking shout.

I'm more likely to get away with cursing 'JT' there as well.

RE: Premier League Tickets - Chewbacca - 03-23-2012

(01-25-2012, 05:20 PM)ciaranhill Wrote: I'm going to be spending Easter weekend in Laaandan and fancy taking in a game, I've registered with one or two of the clubs to try and keep on top of ticket news to make sure I can take in a game.

Does anyone have any experience of buying EPL tickets? Any tips that will help me get them?

It seems to be easier to get briefs for The New Den or Upton Park which Iw ouldn't mind either, particularly the Hammers.

Saturday, 7 April 2012

Monday, 9 April 2012

Saturday, 7 April 2012

Monday, 9 April 2012

There are a huge amout of ticket scams, especially for bigger games, if you can get them through the official channels I would do that. This may sound obvious but don't trust idiots on websites who say they have tickets for games and will send them if you send them money......... I see far too many people send the money and are then suprised that the tickets never materialise (of course you're way to savvy and street smart to fall for that mate!)

RE: Premier League Tickets - ciaranhill - 03-24-2012

(03-23-2012, 02:03 PM)Chewbacca Wrote:
(01-25-2012, 05:20 PM)ciaranhill Wrote: I'm going to be spending Easter weekend in Laaandan and fancy taking in a game, I've registered with one or two of the clubs to try and keep on top of ticket news to make sure I can take in a game.

Saturday, 7 April 2012

Monday, 9 April 2012

Saturday, 7 April 2012

Monday, 9 April 2012

There are a huge amout of ticket scams, especially for bigger games, if you can get them through the official channels I would do that. This may sound obvious but don't trust idiots on websites who say they have tickets for games and will send them if you send them money......... I see far too many people send the money and are then suprised that the tickets never materialise (of course you're way to savvy and street smart to fall for that mate!)

Cheers. I picked up Chelsea Wigan tickets on the general sale.