Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did ManU throw the Game
Did ManU throw last nights game to make the Epl look more exciting than it is.

Imagine if they were 18 points clear they would have a bigger lead than Celtic in an Spl league that they don't rate.

They have already been shown up by the we Scots league as our Rep. went as far as their best teams in the CL.

Main point to discuss was Sir Alex response to the defeat, aye, would he not usually throw a wobbly and condemn everyone to OF style histrionics.

Where last night he was almost happy to loose. Undecided
You can take the People out of the Highlands but not the Highlands out of the People

No, Mancini just got his tactics and team selection bang on for once. Man for man City are a better side than United they just don't have the same level of drive and determination.

(04-09-2013, 09:34 PM)Applecross Staggie Wrote: Did ManU throw last nights game to make the Epl look more exciting than it is.

Imagine if they were 18 points clear they would have a bigger lead than Celtic in an Spl league that they don't rate.

They have already been shown up by the we Scots league as our Rep. went as far as their best teams in the CL.

Main point to discuss was Sir Alex response to the defeat, aye, would he not usually throw a wobbly and condemn everyone to OF style histrionics.

Where last night he was almost happy to loose. Undecided

This is the most ridiculous comment I've seen on this forum. Whilst the points gap doesn't make for an interesting title race, there is a similar situation in other major European leagues. In Spain, Barcelona are 13 points clear of Real Madrid and in Germany, Bayern are 20 points clear of Dortmund.

A league isn't seen as exciting purely on the title race, the relegation and European qualification battles are also interesting to watch.

The SPL is of no concern to the Premier League so Man Utd winning the PL by a greater margin than Celtic win the SPL is a non-issue.

Regarding SAF, why would he throw a wobbly? Yes, they may and lost and he certainly won't be happy about it, he would have nothing to gain by acting in such a way. They are still comfortably ahead in the PL and there aren't many games left, throwing a wobbly would cause an unnecessary panic.

(04-15-2013, 01:07 PM)tj_STAGS Wrote: This is the most ridiculous comment I've seen on this forum. Whilst the points gap doesn't make for an interesting title race, there is a similar situation in other major European leagues. In Spain, Barcelona are 13 points clear of Real Madrid and in Germany, Bayern are 20 points clear of Dortmund.

A league isn't seen as exciting purely on the title race, the relegation and European qualification battles are also interesting to watch.

The SPL is of no concern to the Premier League so Man Utd winning the PL by a greater margin than Celtic win the SPL is a non-issue.

Regarding SAF, why would he throw a wobbly? Yes, they may and lost and he certainly won't be happy about it, he would have nothing to gain by acting in such a way. They are still comfortably ahead in the PL and there aren't many games left, throwing a wobbly would cause an unnecessary panic.

The point I was trying to make was that the EPL has not performed any better than the SPL this year.

We have certain Chairmen here running around like headless chickens shouting we're doomed, unless we change to a crazy system that the majority of fans dislike.

The good folk down south constantly run down our game, and openly mock our league when we visit.

So I was pleasantly surprised by the result and SAF comments as not
so long ago he would slaughter opposing managers and Refs. if they lost such games.

I think the Celtic Management and directors did a SAF the last time they visited GES
You can take the People out of the Highlands but not the Highlands out of the People

Worst thread I have ever read on this forum.
knowing me DY NO MITE
knowing you OTB AHA!!