Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RCFC v ICT 2nd January
Don't want to tempt fate but the forecast on the 2nd isn't brilliant with heavy rain leading up to KO. Maybe get a referee who doesn't worry about getting mud on his boots for this one though. Expecting us to get something from this if it goes ahead.

Hope they get a ref there for 9am to make the call. Can't have another farce like saturday. Not concerned about the tinks having a wasted journey but would feel sorry for the Staggies who have to make a long trip.

(12-30-2012, 09:45 AM)County73 Wrote: Hope they get a ref there for 9am to make the call. Can't have another farce like saturday. Not concerned about the tinks having a wasted journey but would feel sorry for the Staggies who have to make a long trip.

gutted cant make this one , but lead to belive that game on live on bbc alba is this true , i hope so

(12-30-2012, 08:22 PM)foddertystaggie Wrote: lead to belive that game on live on bbc alba is this true , i hope so

Indeed it is. 3.05pm KO. Pity that radio commentary isn't in sync with BBC Alba.

(12-30-2012, 08:36 PM)County73 Wrote:
(12-30-2012, 08:22 PM)foddertystaggie Wrote: lead to belive that game on live on bbc alba is this true , i hope so

Indeed it is. 3.05pm KO. Pity that radio commentary isn't in sync with BBC Alba.

It's live on BBC Alba, so probably live on the radio at the same time... Unless you're talking about a couple of seconds delay?

If you have a fancy DAB, you can 'live pause' the radio momentarily.

(12-31-2012, 10:11 AM)bunglebonce Wrote: If you have a fancy DAB, you can 'live pause' the radio momentarily.

Is the tv ahead of the radio or vice versa? I don't have a DAB radio but I do have 'pause' on sky.

I am up for this one i think going by our home record agants them i think we shood get the 3 points

Hearing there is possible a pitch inspection planned for tomorrow.

Not from official sources but a reliable one.

No idea of the time.
No sacrifice no victory 

I would say a win is definitely possible but wouldn't go as far as saying we 'should' win it.

Is the club open today/tomorrow for ticket sales? I still need to get a ticket but phoned earlier and nobody picked up the phone.

(12-31-2012, 12:56 PM)StrathyStaggie Wrote: Is the club open today/tomorrow for ticket sales? I still need to get a ticket but phoned earlier and nobody picked up the phone.

Must all be out trying to dry the pitch!! Tongue

Maybe try after lunch, they probably running with few staff today id imagine.

(12-31-2012, 12:56 PM)StrathyStaggie Wrote: Is the club open today/tomorrow for ticket sales? I still need to get a ticket but phoned earlier and nobody picked up the phone.

Clubs Open on the phone right now!!!

Also said no official inspection planned as yet by the league.

the pitch is heavy but if the forecast for no rain holds game should be ok!!

just to add Central Staggies tickets are with the club

Ranald has said you can purchase online as well as phoning the club the tickets are under the jailend (restricted view) section and mention its for Central supporters in the comments section.

All tickets will be able to be collect from the club.

They are closed tomorrow.
No sacrifice no victory 

If the game gets called off, what's the deal with refunds? It's pretty likely I wouldn't be able make it to the re-arranged game. Just wondering before I buy my tickets...

hmmmmmmm never thought of that to be honest........id call and ask!

Are you up north already might be worth asking if you could buy your ticket for our section on the day!?
No sacrifice no victory 

After the Hearts game the club announced that you can get a full refund as long as you hand the ticket back.

I'd imagine it would be the same for this game.

BTW - there is a pitch inspection tomorrow (Tuesday) - not sure what time though

It's pretty much rained continuously since Saturday, so I can't say I'm feeling too confident about the game being on.

It's frustrating when it's just one small part of the pitch, but there's not a lot anyone can do about it at this stage.

The only positive thing I can say at the moment is, the rain showers aren't as torrential as they were leading up to Saturday.

(12-31-2012, 01:31 PM)thejailender Wrote: After the Hearts game the club announced that you can get a full refund as long as you hand the ticket back.

I'd imagine it would be the same for this game.

Right enough, I should have thought to check the official website first - says refunds are available for the Hearts game, so no reason to expect different for the derby.

However, despite Slatefordstag's earlier success, the office is now closed for the day - answer machine says open again on Wednesday morning at 09:00. Think I'll just buy mine online and get it sorted!

I cant see whay it would be a problem buying on the day for the Central guys!

The tickets are now held!
No sacrifice no victory 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20843079
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN