Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Merry Christmas
A little early I know but seeing as I'm hoping to steer clear of t'internet related distractions (read into that what you will) over the next 24 hours, it's necessary.

Hope you have an awesome Christmas all you staggies and non staggies out there, see some of you on Wednesday for some beer and festive football shenanigans.

not too early at all. christmas morning here and santa has just been!

I'm hoping to get Stuart Kettlewell pyjamas this Christmas.

Did Santa have a couple of defenders, a midfielder and 2 new front men in his sack with Victoria Park, Dingwall on the label??

Merry Christmas to all Staggies all over the world!!

Merry Christmas to all my highland friends. See you all on Boxing Day
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

Merry Xmas folks, I hope someone has bought FiveMinutesFromTheGround a new flask!

Aye, merry christmas to staggies the world over. Looking forward to some lovely presents on boxing day.

Merry Christmas all.

Just hope some fecker has bought me this seasons Home top, as per many many hints!

(12-25-2012, 03:21 AM)wemyss77 Wrote: Merry Christmas all.

Just hope some fecker has bought me this seasons Home top, as per many many hints!

lol

I just got one Smile

Merry Xmas everyone!

Merry Christmas to all my fellow chookters!! My household this festive season are staggie daft!! We have 1x bronze life size stags head, bottle opener- stag head, dalmore whiskey just for the bottle because it has a stags head on it and the list goes on!!! Staggies are a fashionable thing these days and am very proud to be one and be apart of something that represents a true highlander!!!

All good, Struan here in the full home strip and home top for dad. Perfect! Right, more drink...

(12-25-2012, 10:36 AM)ReluctantHero Wrote:
(12-25-2012, 03:21 AM)wemyss77 Wrote: Merry Christmas all.

lol

I just got one Smile

Merry Xmas everyone!
I got one tooBig Grin ain't life greatBig Grin Hope everyone had a great Christmas, all we need now is 1 or 3 points tomorrow!!

Happy belated christmas, people.

Was delighted to get one of the staggies / Vichy park / Ross County hoodies....very nice

Merry Christmas...
There's a fine line between genius and insanity