Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hibs vs Ross County - Tickets
Does anyone know if Hibs are going to be doing a cash turnstyle on Boxing day as I fear it is too late to get a ticket off the club (and posted to Edinburgh) for the game?

Any help muchos appreciated

Im almost certain there will be cash gates given the size of the stadium and amount of fans!!
No sacrifice no victory 

Meeting place before the game?

(12-20-2012, 05:59 PM)Soldier staggie Wrote: Meeting place before the game?

I'd say Middletons on Easter Road. Traditional away pub and close to the ground.

It does say on the RCFC tickets site that Hibs WILL have cash turnstiles, so you will be OK. Got my ticket online anyway, seeing as I was ordering a Celtic ticket as well. Both arrived today (Posted on Monday). Smile

Does anyone know if there are seats still available on the supporters bus to this game? I'm offshore on nightshift just now so I can't phone the club within the 9-5 hours.

(12-20-2012, 07:27 PM)Forfinn Wrote: I'd say Middletons on Easter Road. Traditional away pub and close to the ground.

Middletons you say? Does it serve up right royal baps before the game?

Email Ranald on ranald.gilbert@rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk to see if there are any seats
AngelAngel

(12-20-2012, 07:27 PM)Forfinn Wrote:
(12-20-2012, 05:59 PM)Soldier staggie Wrote: Meeting place before the game?

I'd say Middletons on Easter Road. Traditional away pub and close to the ground.

Used to live in Edinburgh. Middletons is a decent boozer, and as you say a traditional away fans pub. I remember it doing a decent pint, but not too sure if they do food.

(12-20-2012, 09:16 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote:
(12-20-2012, 07:27 PM)Forfinn Wrote: I'd say Middletons on Easter Road. Traditional away pub and close to the ground.

Middletons you say? Does it serve up right royal baps before the game?

Tight *rses not welcome when it is one's turn to get the round in.

Get a double-time taxi to the wrong side of Edinburgh - Carrick Knowe pub and you'll get a free bacon roll and the drunken banter from those on the supporters bus..
Bargain.

I'll not make this one.
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

Any word on numbers for the bus?

And if its the same bus as Saturday, I hope they've had SureClean in to clean out the toilet!!

Working on Boxing Day so I can't make this one.

Was hoping to make this one but family comes first. Fingers crossed for our last chance this year of a win. Lets end 2012 in style. Get Lawson on from the start, Fraser on too and shift Kova to the centre.

(12-24-2012, 11:46 AM)County73 Wrote: Was hoping to make this one but family comes first. Fingers crossed for our last chance this year of a win. Lets end 2012 in style. Get Lawson on from the start, Fraser on too and shift Kova to the centre.

I hope that we have two more shots at ending with wins this year. has the Hearts game been cancelled or are you suggesting that we can't beat Hearts?

(12-24-2012, 12:18 PM)peterkinboy Wrote:
(12-24-2012, 11:46 AM)County73 Wrote: Was hoping to make this one but family comes first. Fingers crossed for our last chance this year of a win. Lets end 2012 in style. Get Lawson on from the start, Fraser on too and shift Kova to the centre.

I hope that we have two more shots at ending with wins this year. has the Hearts game been cancelled or are you suggesting that we can't beat Hearts?

Have you been on the mulled wine early County73?

Looking forward to this one, got a mate coming along as well to bolster the support. See you all in Middletons about lunchtime.

Hopefully Cooper and Kettlewell are fit to play or make the bench, after their knocks on Saturday.

Hibs aren't on a great run.

I would put Fraser back in goal, and put Lawson in the middle of midfield.

Fraser
Kova Boyd Munro Fitzpatrick
Quinn Brittain Lawson Cooper
Vigurs
McMenamin

A point wouldn't be a disaster.
I think Kettlewell has had a couple of below par games, rest him and get him back for the game 3 days later.

edit = Is Brittain available or suspended?
From Bottom of Highland League, to sitting at Scottish footballs top table.....If Carlsberg did Football stories!.
@JackMunro9

Got the drum into easter road.

Is the bus full?
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

(12-24-2012, 02:01 PM)stirlingshire_staggie Wrote: Got the drum into easter road.

Is the bus full?

Bus is full I hear.

It amazes me the number of people who are dedicated enough to spend eight hours on a bus on Boxing Day to watch a football match! Fair play to you all. I likely wouldn't bother!

Luckily for me, it'll take 20 minutes to get to the pub before the match, and a further 5 to walk to the ground. One of the postives of deciding to spend Christmas in Edinburgh rather than back home!

Going to aim for Middletons at 13:00 I think.