Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Motherwell vs Ross County -8th December
Many heading to this? I expect the free bus will probably be full so hopefully there's 200-300ish.

If the team plays like they did in the second half vs ICT, then I'm hopeful of a point or three.

Home Win.

What's the central staggies plans? Similar to the match at St.Mirren I think we should head to Drop by Central Station for lunch, pints and to watch the football. Then get the last train possible, 2.07pm train from Glasgow Central to Airbles which gets in at 2.37pm. Airbles train station is closer to the stadium than Motherwell train station btw.

Thoughts?

P.S I have 2 free tickets so who ever has the best banter pre-match gets my spare one.

Sounds like a decent idea.

I see the bus has been removed from the on-line booking page, does that mean its full?
Any word of a 2nd? Come on, Motherwell are paying..

MFR saying Ketts and Boyd are doubts. Not good.

spotted that...worrying but not surprising considering the way he left the field agaisnt caley...big loss
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

You could argue that Boyd would be a bigger loss..

certainly..boyd would be more painful...have heard Ketts hasn't trained this week, and is doubtful for Tuesday also ...Sad not the end of the world though, we have some cover...

(12-06-2012, 05:07 PM)dereknic Wrote: certainly..boyd would be more painful...have heard Ketts hasn't trained this week, and is doubtful for Tuesday also ...Sad not the end of the world though, we have some cover...

Surely Lawson will play Sat and Tue we could do with his distribution on the big pitch at the dump.

would be nice to see him...but wouldnt hold my breathe...he has not been on in a while..although I think i spotted him training the other day...

Fotheringham seems to be in front of Lawson. I think we might play 2 Forwards as we don't have an ideally suited lone centre forward. If we do play 2 forwards then there are fewer places for midfielders. Start Vigurs, Brittain and Quinn without thinking and then there's only one more slot.

Having said all that, Del will play his best 11 and make the formation fit them.
Soz Jim'n'Billy

(12-06-2012, 05:07 PM)dereknic Wrote: certainly..boyd would be more painful...have heard Ketts hasn't trained this week, and is doubtful for Tuesday also ...Sad not the end of the world though, we have some cover...

Tokely and Munro together in central defence, against Motherwell of all teams, their pace could be an issue?

Hopefully Higdon won't win any high balls against our two.

They seem to struggle more at home than away, we need to keep it tight and hit them on the counter imo

(12-06-2012, 07:06 PM)frankthetank Wrote:

Tokely and Munro together in central defence, against Motherwell of all teams, their pace could be an issue?

Hopefully Higdon won't win any high balls against our two.

They seem to struggle more at home than away, we need to keep it tight and hit them on the counter imo

Q we Rossi up front

Pretty sure MFR said Ketts is def out.

If lawson is not playing tommorow would it be fair to say that he is one of the few leaving in January?

Think Lawson is probably going to have to make at least a few sub appearances first before being ready to come into start. He has hardly played any game time at the sufficient level to come straight back in front of fotheringham who has being playing and playing well.

Hopefully ketts isn't out for long though as we miss his bite and graft when he isn't playing.

All the best to the lads today. I feel upbeat about this fixture. 1-0 county
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

(12-08-2012, 01:57 PM)stirlingshire_staggie Wrote: All the best to the lads today. I feel upbeat about this fixture. 1-0 county

Yup, that's my prediction. A gritty, stuffy match that County manage to escape with 3 points from! Brittain pen or free kick for the goal..... now where's that lottery ticket?
He's NOT the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

Very good line-up today

Brown , Kova , Tokely , Boyd , Fitz , Vigurs , Quinn , Brittain , Fotheringham , Glen , McMenamin

Subs: Ketts , Lawson , Fraser , Munro , Macphee , Cooper , Ross