Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
St Johnstone 4/12
Another game already and another away trip.

Expect Clarke to come in at CB to replace the injured Iacovitti. Maybe Tillson for Cancola and RCC for Spittal
I'd start with D Samuel up top again
I'm sure it'll be close, I'm going for a 2-1 away win

I think Clarke will replace Randall and Vokin will stay at LB.

Up front is a real dilemma, White just doesn't score enough goals but is a presence and Samuel wasn't bad in the first half versus St. Mirren but was an empty shirt in the second.

Pinch inspection at 1-30, bit late in the day for that.

Game off, even the weather gods are against us this season, safe travels home fellow staggies

Very harsh on travelling fans

(12-04-2021, 02:20 PM)Westhillstaggies Wrote: Pinch inspection at 1-30, bit late in the day for that.

Game off, even the weather gods are against us this season, safe travels home fellow staggies
wonder how S D will manage to blame our manager for that pretty sure he will find a way

(12-04-2021, 03:37 PM)county AML Wrote: wonder how S D will manage to blame our manager for that pretty sure he will find a way

He should have probably requested a pitch inspection earlier (which is within his right). Not surprised he didn't think about those following the side. Few beers in Perth for a decent number of supporters though.

There’s no reason why this game can’t be rearranged for Wednesday unless St J would rather the game was played after they’ve strengthened in January!

Kinda crap to be called off so late.

Reminds me of getting on a train to Berwick to find out the game was called off by the time he hit Tomatin.

All in all a good weekend for us , st mirren, Dundee and Livingston all losing

Rearranged for wed 22nd December 19-45 ko, that's 3 away games in a week ffs, don't do us any favours eh, spfl, couldn't possibly have had it this Tuesday/wed with st Johnstones injury list, could we.
Seems like everyone and everything is against us this season
Hope the players (and manager) develop a real siege mentality and stick it to everyone against us.

Beyond me why this game is not being played this Wednesday !!