Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vs hearts 18/09/21
(09-19-2021, 08:33 PM)Forfinn Wrote: Some quick points:

1) Someone else was first to suggest the possibility that Mackay might be at the root of people staying away from the Hearts game, so there's a clear link to the topic and evolution of discussion.

2) You don't speak on behalf of everyone on the forum or all Ross County supporters. Some people actually are still angry and/or disillusioned at the appointment of Mackay. Just because you don't care doesn't invalidate their opinions or their right to voice them (even if the "MalKKKy" patter - whilst quite wry at first - is a bit tired).

3) As others have pointed out, there's a mute function there to use if you want it. If you can't handle opinions you don't like, you don't need to read or engage with them.
Fully agree with you - I am one of the people in terms of point 2 - not been to a game or will until Mackay is gone.  Am very sad about that but again all those points about us being a community club seem not actually to underpin the values of the club really.  Some of that I've been willing to overlook but the ticket side of things last year and stages army was really stretching things and this year well.

(, 03:37 PM)roth08 Wrote: Fully agree with you - I am one of the people in terms of point 2 - not been to a game or will until Mackay is gone.  Am very sad about that but again all those points about us being a community club seem not actually to underpin the values of the club really.  Some of that I've been willing to overlook but the ticket side of things last year and stages army was really stretching things and this year well.

Same boat as above. I still follow County but will not go to games until Malky is gone. He is not the be all and end all of the problems at the club- the scrapping of the youth sides, the pricing debacles, the constantly inept PR/social media work- it's been just mess after mess since the pandemic has been a thing.

But I do agree, the only positive note is the footballing stuff I've seen- we're 100% a better side than under Ketts.