Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1.5 Average
Season tickets
(07-23-2020, 01:40 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: The streaming of games overseas is a bit up in the air at the moment and led by the SPFL right now - so  although media outfits would no doubt like to see that option being offered - it's still in the hands of the SPFL, although the deal with Sky has given permission to the individual clubs to stream games on their own platforms - it's whether the legalalities of the deal goes into overseas transmission
I see ppv has now been confirmed by the club, does this include those of us abroad or are the SPFL still looking into this? What’s the chances of Ross County considering a season ticket for TV only?

Costa Blanca Staggie Wrote:I see ppv has now been confirmed by the club, does this include those of us abroad or are the SPFL still looking into this? What’s the chances of Ross County considering a season ticket for TV only?
I had a questions and answers session with the Chairman and CEO at the end of last week - the results of that will be out on the club website shortly - I asked the overseas question and it was confirmed that Stream Digital are able to broadcast overseas - further details on this will be coming out from the club

With regards to Virtual Season ticket going forward - it'll depend on Sky and the SPFL whether they will allow clubs to stream their own matches after the end of this season,  Ross County have invested heavily in RCFCTV this season and even created a studio at the club for the pre-match programme with a pretty professional team fronting the show - so they want it to be a long-term offering - I think it would be a great thing to be able to offer a TV only season ticket and a good revenue stream for the club -  it's just whether they are allowed to steam live going forward
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(07-29-2020, 08:43 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: I had a questions and answers session with the Chairman and CEO at the end of last week - the results of that will be out on the club website shortly - I asked the overseas question and it was confirmed that Stream Digital are able to broadcast overseas - further details on this will be coming out from the club

With regards to Virtual Season ticket going forward - it'll depend on Sky and the SPFL whether they will allow clubs to stream their own matches after the end of this season,  Ross County have invested heavily in RCFCTV this season and even created a studio at the club for the pre-match programme with a pretty professional team fronting the show - so they want it to be a long-term offering - I think it would be a great thing to be able to offer a TV only season ticket and a good revenue stream for the club -  it's just whether they are allowed to steam live going forward
Many thanks Kenny, really appreciate your efforts. I think everyone accepts it’s exceptional circumstances for the club this season and won’t be easy to keep everyone happy as it’s looking like season ticket holders won’t be able to attend matches for a while yet. As an overseas based fan I’d love to be able to purchase a season ticket to allow me to watch home games not been shown on SKY and contributing directly to the club. Look forward to the clubs announcement. Hamilton are charging £129.99 for “overseas only” access to AcciesTV which includes live viewing of all home games (not shown on sky) I think that’s a reasonable price and I’d be more than happy to purchase if Ross County did something similar.

(07-29-2020, 12:12 PM)Costa Blanca Staggie Wrote: Many thanks Kenny, really appreciate your efforts. I think everyone accepts it’s exceptional circumstances for the club this season and won’t be easy to keep everyone happy as it’s looking like season ticket holders won’t be able to attend matches for a while yet. As an overseas based fan I’d love to be able to purchase a season ticket to allow me to watch home games not been shown on SKY and contributing directly to the club. Look forward to the clubs announcement. Hamilton are charging £129.99 for “overseas only” access to AcciesTV which includes live viewing of all home games (not shown on sky) I think that’s a reasonable price and I’d be more than happy to purchase if Ross County did something similar.
[b]Other ways to view[/b]
[b]Outside the UK & Ireland[/b]
You can subscribe to RCFCTV for £20.00 per month or £200.00 per season to watch all home and away matches if you are based outside of the UK & Ireland. Got this from the County website.

(07-31-2020, 07:15 PM)tattiedave Wrote: [b]Other ways to view[/b]
[b]Outside the UK & Ireland[/b]
You can subscribe to RCFCTV for £20.00 per month or £200.00 per season to watch all home and away matches if you are based outside of the UK & Ireland. Got this from the County website.
Home AND Away? I don't think so!

Somebody has fekd up :-)

(07-31-2020, 07:25 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Home AND Away? I don't think so!

That’s what I was reckoning,but that’s what it says

(07-31-2020, 07:25 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Home AND Away? I don't think so!

But it also specifies outside the UK and Ireland, so that seems in line with what other club TV channels do