Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Club restructuring
It has been announced today by the club that Fergie is to become director of football with kettlewell being the manager , Richie Brittain as assistant and Don cowie as first team coach which has meant he has retired from playing duties.

Good move imo think a wise addition having cowie as a coach with his vast experience in several leagues , could be key to how kettlewell gets on , feel its a good thing having one manager as a focal point even though the co managers did do ok!

Wonder what Richie thinks to being assistant to ketts after being his captain for so long  Rolleyes

(06-10-2020, 04:58 PM)Monthestaggies98 Wrote: It has been announced today by the club that Fergie is to become director of football with kettlewell being the manager , Richie Brittain as assistant and Don cowie as first team coach which has meant he has retired from playing duties.

Good move imo think a wise addition having cowie as a coach with his vast experience in several leagues , could be key to how kettlewell gets on , feel its a good thing having one manager as a focal point even though the co managers did do ok!

Wonder what Richie thinks to being assistant to ketts after being his captain for so long  Rolleyes
When you compare how both of them run the development team I think Ritchie has done well to be Kett’s assistant !

(06-10-2020, 05:04 PM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: When you compare how both of them run the development team I think Ritchie has done well to be Kett’s assistant !

I agree thinking of it actually that is a very fair assessment