Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ross County - Stagecoach Partnership - 25% Discounts for Staggies
Please remember to make use of the new Stagecoach discount partnership that has been setup by the club if you live in any of the areas currently covered - Ross County fans are able to obtain a 25% discount on showing their season ticket - full details below:

https://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk...gies-fans/

The success and potential expansion of this partnership with Stagecoach to further areas within the Highlands will depend on the numbers using the service.
Supporter Liaison Officer 

The drivers weren't aware of it on Saturday, so I managed to get a free bus ride into Dingwall and back, so can't complain!

Hopefully everything will be sorted by the time the Rangers game rolls round.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

Despot Wrote:The drivers weren't aware of it on Saturday, so I managed to get a free bus ride into Dingwall and back, so can't complain!

Hopefully everything will be sorted by the time the Rangers game rolls round.
Flagged this to the club when you highlighted it to me on FB SLO account - Stagecoach have been advised to get the message out to their drivers and we've also asked them to put posters up on the buses in question - think they were looking to update their ticketing system - but this should have been done prior to anyone using the service.

Ideally going forward they'd want some kind of tie-up with their Stagecoach "App" so supporters can key in the number from their season ticket to obtain the discount - but that's for further down the line.....

I heard that some folk from Alness also got on for free as again the driver wasn't aware of the discount - or he couldn't apply it on the ticketing machine.

Hopefully sorted soon as you say....

Great idea, if only the club could get the trains on a similar deal.

frankthetank Wrote:Great idea, if only the club could get the trains on a similar deal.
We have been trying ScotRail to try and tie up both modes of transport but they have been a bit difficult to engage with - - Stagecoach were on the ball and very keen from the outset - took a while to get things moving, but would be brilliant if we could tie this up with their app and our season ticket card numbers etc....but that's a bit further down the line

I'd suggest getting Scotrail to implement a useful Saturday timetable would be the more important step.

You can't arrive in Dingwall from the north any later than 3 hours before kick-off, then you have to hang around for an hour after full-time... Almost perfect for Hospitality but not much else.

Coming from the other direction, sure you can arrive in Dingwall 1.35pm, 2pm, or 2.50pm, but THREE trains heading back south leave Dingwall during halftime and into the second half, and then there's nothing until 2 and a half hours after full time.

Some of these times suit if you've got time to spare so you're on the all day session, but otherwise they're absolutely useless for the regular fan just trying to get there and back.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

Spain Wrote:I'd suggest getting Scotrail to implement a useful Saturday timetable would be the more important step.

You can't arrive in Dingwall from the north any later than 3 hours before kick-off, then you have to hang around for an hour after full-time... Almost perfect for Hospitality but not much else.

Coming from the other direction, sure you can arrive in Dingwall 1.35pm, 2pm, or 2.50pm, but THREE trains heading back south leave Dingwall during halftime and into the second half, and then there's nothing until 2 and a half hours after full time.

Some of these times suit if you've got time to spare so you're on the all day session, but otherwise they're absolutely useless for the regular fan just trying to get there and back.
Totally agree - we will keep at them as the idea is to try and make travelling to and from games as easy as possible and also reduce the amount of traffic on the road, it's been more difficult dealing with Scotrail - but we will keep at them...