Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scottish cup 4th round draw
Draw on sportscene tonight, is anyone interested given our recent form, we'd be just as well getting Celtic or rangers away for the money rather than suffer further embarrassment by getting dumped out by some part time non league team.

What weekend are the games scheduled for?
Wouldn't mind ticking off a visit to Edinburgh City, or meeting any of the non league teams away just for something different.

Although most of them would give me the fear given our current form.

Away to Ayr...

Weekend of 17/18th January. Shame we got Ayr as we played them last season 4 times, would have liked somewhere different, was hoping for Brora to get past Morton and then we could get them but alas.

Somerset is a grand away day, mind.

Tough draw though, wonder how many new faces will appear in January?
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

Seems to be a lot of interest in today's game..

We'll see if Donaldson and Tillson get their debut's. With Fontaine suspended for the game v Hearts next Wed it would make sense to try Donaldson alongside Morris/Watson.

First game in 3 weeks, although we had a closed-doors game last Sat at the GES v Brora with Mullin and Erwin the only scorers.

Tough game ,will the break be in our favour,or could it affect us negatively like it did to Motherwell when we beat them last season ?
Don’t really know how this is going to pan out.
I avoided County on my coupon this week!

Both the new boys starting today, Donaldson and Tillson.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

()tattiedave Wrote: Tough game ,will the break be in our favour,or could it affect us negatively like it did to Motherwell when we beat them last season ?
Don’t really know how this is going to pan out.
I avoided County on my coupon this week!

Well done avoiding County! Stats show they are always honking after breaks.

()USSR Tycoon Wrote: Well done avoiding County! Stats show they are always honking after breaks.
And a honking result it is too.

Seriously what’s going on during this enforced break ? Every other Premiership team is firing on all cylinders and we turn up like a pile of cr*p! Think the management now have to be scrutinised. Considering Ayr are not nearly as strong as they were last season suggests we have regressed badly. I fear for our safety!

Must be fabulous being in the squad and being omitted for a guy who can’t get a sniff of a game for Exeter. What on earth is going on? Wednesday night ‘s team selection is going to be interesting to say the least.

What did we do on the break?

()Polarbare Wrote: Must be fabulous being in the squad and being omitted for a guy who can’t get a sniff of a game for Exeter. What on earth is going on? Wednesday night ‘s team selection is going to be interesting to say the least.
Very good point, League 2 fringe player goes straight into team.

Tillson best player in a county shirt by a mile, Coll Donaldson didn’t lose a single battle but by [censored] Fontaine needs shipped out