Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vs Rangers 30/10/19
it's a long break before the next home game but the Rangers message board is already full of chat about coming to the game and how many of them have tickets for the Jail End; question is what are people's thoughts on this? I think the Jail End should be for home fans only and the club should be able to restrict/police the sales a bit better rather than just selling the tickets to anyone for the money.

(10-12-2019, 02:43 PM)munlochy staggie Wrote: it's a long break before the next home game but the Rangers message board is already full of chat about coming to the game and how many of them have tickets for the Jail End; question is what are people's thoughts on this? I think the Jail End should be for home fans only and the club should be able to restrict/police the sales a bit better rather than just selling the tickets to anyone for the money.

I'm sure the stewards and police will weed out these away fans from the Jailend if they cause trouble and eject them from the ground,and keep their money.
If they don't cause trouble,take their money and let them stay.
If the police and stewards are as strict with the away fans as they are historically with the home fans it shouldn't be an issue. Will it?

One of my all time pet peeves in football is away fans in the home ends, I honestly don't understand why you'd bother. Though I suppose it's extra cash for the club and that. Last week against St J there were some hospitality folk in the east stand that were St J fans trying to wind people up, wouldn't be an issue if they just sat on their hands, don't care how much you spent on hospitality/the bar!

Never like games against either of the OF tbh, in recent years it's quite predictable & boring and they do have a habit of attracting some real knuckle draggers in their supports.

Sell out crowd under the floodlights, can we do what no other team apart from Celtic have done in the spfl so far?
Somebody has to, why not us, I'd really like to see the team have a real go at them and shove any respect right in their face, don't be scared, if we lose, we lose, but make sure they know they've had to dig deep for it, let's see another one of those midweek glory nights guys.
P.s. Can we play Graham and power from the start please.

Is every match thread going to start with a plea to play Power until such time as he actually gets a game or, far more likely, Norwich recall him in January due to his lack of game time?
Playing upfront for us from the start tomorrow is likely to be a thankless task- doubt we'll see wholesale changes from Saturday. Making an impact off the bench doesn't necessarily equate to being a suitable option to start the next match- Graham has been a cracking impact sub for us, we'd be wasting his (and our) time having him chase aimless punts for 65 minutes

As alluded to in the other thread, let's hope that any KingBillyWATP1690 types that end up in home ends are dealt with promptly
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

(10-29-2019, 01:14 PM)VanderDalgarno Wrote: As alluded to in the other thread, let's hope that any KingBillyWATP1690 types that end up in home ends are dealt with promptly

Unless it's King Billy MackaySmile

(10-29-2019, 01:14 PM)VanderDalgarno Wrote: As alluded to in the other thread, let's hope that any KingBillyWATP1690 types that end up in home ends are dealt with promptly

Have seen several home end tickets up for sale on Twitter by Sevconians, so it's likely to be riddled with them.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

David O'Connor, Operations Manager commented " The match on Wednesday against Rangers is a high profile fixture where the ground will be at capacity and security staff will adopt a robust approach to ground regulations and codes of conduct to ensure the match is enjoyable for all the right reasons. To this end any away fans who attempt to enter or enter the home end will be refused admission or will be ejected by security staff.
Doubt it will happen tho

(10-29-2019, 03:28 PM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: Unless it's King Billy MackaySmile

He is far from a king this season

Won't be going tonight as couldn't stand the hassle with the scumbags the last time.

Power doesn't exist, I'm convinced.

Grivosti thrown in,

Laidlaw, Foster, Fraser, Fontaine, Grivosti, Kelly, Chalmers, Draper, Spence, Graham, Stewart.

Substitutes: Dixon-Hodge, Gardyne, McKay, Mullin,Watson, Henderson, Spittal

(10-30-2019, 07:59 PM)NVACA Wrote: Power doesn't exist, I'm convinced.

He definitely does on this site.
Ferg n Ketts see him in training so are best placed to judge if he should play or not, if he's even fit.
I say trust the management team, they've not let us down so far!

Onto tonight's game, nobody really believes we'll win so I'm going 2-1 county........but I'll take a draw!

Glad I couldn't make it due to work. The formation and plan has not worked so far.

(10-30-2019, 09:28 PM)Despot Wrote: Glad I couldn't make it due to work. The formation and plan has not worked so far.

Wish I'd been otherwise occupied tonight also, brutal stuff

At home, sick.
This is not good medicine........ absolute horror show of a 1st half.
Can't hold the ball up front and can't string 2 passes together. The most worrying thing is our inability to track our man and close down their space.
Ryan Jack, totally running the show. Get into him.

This is awful.

No fight, no ability to pass, no pressing, no desire. Sevco could beat us by eight and we'd have no complaints.

We're just not really good enough, Hamilton next weekend is a must-win then we'll see what Aberdeen have for us the weekend after.

That is one of the most one sided games I have witnessed at Viccy Park for many a year. No shots on target,no corner kicks,as soon as we conceded the first goal we just had the air of a team who just wanted the full time whistle.
First goal,Draper didn't track runner,second goal,Fontaines clearance just sclaffed straight to Jack,third goal,well everyone in the ground knew where he was going to put it, except the County defence, replay of second goal.
Fontaine got MOM,can't think who I would have given it to,maybe Keith Watson for wiping out Goldson, my only highlight of game

"the ground will be at capacity and security staff will adopt a robust approach to ground regulations and codes of conduct to ensure the match is enjoyable for all the right reasons. To this end any away fans who attempt to enter or enter the home end will be refused admission or will be ejected by security staff."

What a joke btw