Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
V Rangers 30th October
it's a long break before the next home game but the Rangers message board is already full of chat about coming to the game and how many of them have tickets for the Jail End; question is what are people's thoughts on this? I think the Jail End should be for home fans only and the club should be able to restrict/police the sales a bit better rather than just selling the tickets to anyone for the money.

(10-12-2019, 02:43 PM)munlochy staggie Wrote: it's a long break before the next home game but the Rangers message board is already full of chat about coming to the game and how many of them have tickets for the Jail End; question is what are people's thoughts on this? I think the Jail End should be for home fans only and the club should be able to restrict/police the sales a bit better rather than just selling the tickets to anyone for the money.

I'm sure the stewards and police will weed out these away fans from the Jailend if they cause trouble and eject them from the ground,and keep their money.
If they don't cause trouble,take their money and let them stay.
If the police and stewards are as strict with the away fans as they are historically with the home fans it shouldn't be an issue. Will it?

One of my all time pet peeves in football is away fans in the home ends, I honestly don't understand why you'd bother. Though I suppose it's extra cash for the club and that. Last week against St J there were some hospitality folk in the east stand that were St J fans trying to wind people up, wouldn't be an issue if they just sat on their hands, don't care how much you spent on hospitality/the bar!

Never like games against either of the OF tbh, in recent years it's quite predictable & boring and they do have a habit of attracting some real knuckle draggers in their supports.