Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Motherwell Away
Sad times when it’s the day before a match and there’s no thread for it. Anyway, let’s have predictions and all the rest of it in here.

I’ll kick us off by saying I’m hoping for the best but can’t see past a comprehensive home win.

(09-20-2019, 03:16 PM)Sxc boi Wrote: Sad times when it’s the day before a match and there’s no thread for it. Anyway, let’s have predictions and all the rest of it in here.

I’ll kick us off by saying I’m hoping for the best but can’t see past a comprehensive home win.

Settle for a point. 2-2

Will have to improve on our last away performance and maybe Brian Graham to start as he scored twice there in the cup last January. Mon the staggies.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

I think a score draw is on the cards , Motherwell are playing well and so will we if we are to take anything from this game

Still seats on the Supporters bus tomorrow

I hope the away fans get behind the team and give them a boost in what will be a difficult figure.

Mon eh staggieeees

(09-20-2019, 05:09 PM)murray aberdeen stagg Wrote: Will have to improve on our last away performance and maybe Brian Graham to start as he scored twice there in the cup last January. Mon the staggies.

Got to stick with Ross Stewart,can't see Graham starting,but MacKay has started like last season,struggling for goals,but then his hat trick v Dundee Utd got him going.
Here's hoping today is his day for goals.

Ever hopeful of a win if the guys can achieve a comprehensive performance - with energy, focus, persistence and guile.

The points would be massive, which should aid motivation.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

Out with the Old Firm Motherwell are the form team. I’d be shocked if we get anything away to this team. If Laidlaw is not dropped after last weeks calamity then no point in Ruddy being here! Think it could be a long afternoon . Apologies to the happy clappys?

No need to apologise tycoon. I think most people are realistic as to our chances today. We can hope, though, and our performances have been a bit of a mixed bag, so we might get a good one today!

Motherwell had the ball in the back of the net but the referee ruled it out for a push in the box. The BBC reporting said it was harsh but I’ll take it

0-0 half time , I’d take a draw

Motherwell have scored with an Alan Campbell finish from the edge of the box

1-1 Graham 15 mins to go , 179 travelling fans mon the county

Brian Graham taps in after a great run from Gardyne

Another big moment! Motherwell down to 10 men

That man again! Ross Stewart with a header at the back post. 2-1!!!

It’s all over 2-1 to County!!!

Brilliant result well done county

Definitely a case of goals changing games there. Great result and we’re up to 5th!

(09-20-2019, 03:16 PM)Sxc boi Wrote: Sad times when it’s the day before a match and there’s no thread for it. Anyway, let’s have predictions and all the rest of it in here.

It's a reflection on some of the posts on here that so few people use this forum now. I can't be arsed checking this Forum, or adding posts, because some of the idiots on here just piss me off.

I won't be back and, yes I know, I won't be missed.

(09-21-2019, 05:25 PM)Drakies Staggie Wrote: It's a reflection on some of the posts on here that so few people use this forum now. I can't be arsed checking this Forum, or adding posts, because some of the idiots on here just piss me off.

I won't be back and, yes I know, I won't be missed.

Im sorry to hear that Drakies. I’m fairly new here but I hope I’m not one of the idiots putting you off. We need as many sensible staggies on here as possible.

(09-21-2019, 12:13 PM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: Out with the Old Firm Motherwell are the form team. I’d be shocked if we get anything away to this team. If Laidlaw is not dropped after last weeks calamity then no point in Ruddy being here! Think it could be a long afternoon . Apologies to the happy clappys?

That sort of opinion of dropping laidlaw after a howler is the decision which lead to fox having a howler of a season after how jimmy handled his howler. Trust me ruddy is playing way to high a level, I agree we need a better goalie but laidlaw >>> Ruddy.