Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
davie from Caley Thistle - in peace
Hello people, visiting OTB for the first time. I'm raising funds by doing a three day cycle challenge in Norway at the end of the month for a charity - https://worldatplay.org/ who run play and sports schemes for disadvantaged children and marginalised adults the chance to play and learn.For the past 15 years volunteers on their international projects have been trained to coach sport and play sessions in refugee camps, foster homes, youth clubs, schools and care-centres in Kosovo, Bosnia, Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Bulgaria and Turkey. The projects have a long term and sustainable impact.
Every year they hold a cycle challenge in Norway (guess what, it's hilly) and participants have to raise £1000. As part of that, we're doing an auction and I thought someone here might be interested in an official Match ball from the 2018-19 Irn Bru cup final between Ross County Football Club and Connor’s Quay Nomads, signed by County’s first team squad. If you want to bid, leave me a message. There's no reserve price so away you go. Thanks very much & best of luck at Partick. There's an image attached.......

Attached File(s)
.jpg   fball rc.jpg (Size: 127.42 KB / Downloads: 14)

Any takers?

(09-12-2019, 09:35 PM)Sxc boi Wrote: Any takers?

I would imagine anyone interested would send a private message.

Thanks Tattie, just interested to see how much it went for.