Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
New kits
Both this seasons kits look really good. I’ve just got the home one. Best for a while!
Well done RCFC
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

(07-20-2019, 10:51 PM)staggie34 Wrote: Both this seasons kits look really good. I’ve just got the home one. Best for a while!
Well done RCFC

I agree, Staggie34. I’ll be spending my wages on the new merchandise, that’s for sure.

(07-20-2019, 10:51 PM)staggie34 Wrote: Both this seasons kits look really good. I’ve just got the home one. Best for a while!
Well done RCFC

Best home shirt for a while? You sure?

I did not know what to think of the kit when it first came out, but love it now. The wee man was at the train like a pro there and got a kit (free, huge thanks RCFC!) and it is very smart. Looks even better when you see it for real.

It does look the bizzo for real. One of those better in the flesh. Be aware its appears small made if ordering online as my loon jumped two sizes and me also, so thats my excuse otherwise must cut back on the majestic Deas pies.

(07-21-2019, 01:41 AM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: Best home shirt for a while? You sure?

Yeah definitely. Last seasons home shirt was a bit too busy. However the red away shirt was great.

(07-21-2019, 09:39 AM)Deas_pie_staggie Wrote: It does look the bizzo for real. One of those better in the flesh. Be aware its appears small made if ordering online as my loon jumped two sizes and me also, so thats my excuse otherwise must cut back on the majestic Deas pies.

It seems these days that each manufacturer has it’s own ideas about sizing. I’m an XL in Adidas but had to get a 4xl for the new Macron shirt
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

Exactly, blame the manufacturers and keep those delicious pies coming!